Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I just wanted to say that recent events have made me extremely disappointed in Sweden. Your country was a shining beacon of hope in an otherwise darkening Europe, but now even that is gone. Nothing good lasts forever I guess. Shame on all of you for giving away your principles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I think it's only fair that all European countries carry the burden of the Euro together.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

White Rock posted:

Wow, how accelerationist!

Actually a federal Europe is probably the best way to keep Europe relevant on the global stage in the future. The fact that we still have a number of stubborn countries clinging to their national currencies is a massive problem for the "ever closer union" and it's incredibly shortsighted in the long run. The Euro has problems, but having every country in the union actually use it would immediately fix some of them.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Almost all of this is gang on gang violence, which isn't really a big deal. Sweden is still one of the safest countries in the world as long as you don't join a gang or walk into a turf war.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Retarded Goatee posted:

I love the monolithic cultures of India, Indonesia, Lebanon, Switzerland etc

I think he meant countries like the UK or Canada. Still pretty dumb though.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Heinz Hynkel posted:

Yes I was talking about the western world. None are close to the US. Not even the UK.

Those are all countries where white people will be a minority in a few decades. The difference isn't as massive as you make it out to be.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Dirk Pitt posted:

Not to give HH any credit, but aren’t grenade attacks kind of a problem that needs solving? What would an ideal solution be? I suspect this amnesty is going to do fuckall.

Like everyone has already mentioned, these morons are mainly interested in killing each other. For most civilians and bystanders these things are just an inconvenience. There's been like one or two collateral deaths but mainly it's people waking up at night because of a grenade or a gun going off somewhere in the neighborhood.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Heinz Hynkel posted:

What is going on in Sweden?

https://resett.no/2018/03/21/svensk-msm-med-sjelden-innrommelse-nesten-samtlige-domte-gjengvoldtektsmenn-har-innvandrerbakgrunn/

"Swedish MSM with infrequent admission - almost all convicted gangrapers have immigrant backgrounds"

This is very sad. It is very rude to seek protection in a state and then do that. So much rape in sweden.

Sexual harassment and rape cases are tracked differently in Sweden which heavily inflates their numbers. Swedes are also more likely to report these types of crimes.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Zzulu posted:

SD is going to win in Sweden isnt it

Just like the rest of scandinavia

Probably. Fascism runs in the blood of the scandinavians and inevitably they will succumb to it's allures. A shame considering how clearly the finns rejected the same vile ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Beeswax posted:

I mean PS were polling upwards of 20% a few years ago, before blowing up

Yes, and under them Finland took in more refugees and asylum seekers than ever before. Soini knew the extremist voices in his party were dangerous, so he split the party when they were about to gain power. The new PS is filled with loonies and conspiracy theorists and will never again affect policy in any meaningful way.