Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
MP: the Islamist party filled with swarthy cultural deviants. Also the white party where no one has had any contact with immigrants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

freelancemoth posted:

Shouldn't Vänsterpartiet be more aggressive in trying to get more working class support?

The old working class has become the new middle class. There is a new working class, guess who?

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
"Urban issues", wow.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

It's a surprise if you've been avoiding reading newspapers for the past two years.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

Cardiac posted:

Surprise that SD was right or that organised begging exists?

Regardless, until next election the rest of the parties are going to have to live with SD being all :smugdog: and basically going "I told you so" to most things.
Going to be interesting to see how they deal with it, considering how few things actually stick to SD in terms of polling.
The same things we see with Drumpf now and his ability to ignore scandals is the same political position that SD managed to reach long ago.

That romani beggars were (often?) part of an organized effort on someone else's behalf. SD is right about things the way a broken clock is right every now and then. It's just that they and their supporters think that not being wring about something is worthy of adulation.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Skåningar kallar frallor för bullar. :monocle:

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

McCloud posted:

But my question I guess is: Am I deluding myself?

Yes. The election was held in 2014, before the current refugee situation, so using that as an explanation or excuse for how you voted can't be done. It was always about not liking foreigners in general.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

evilmiera posted:

Där ser man vad man får om man går ifrån originalen. Hedendom och död i pastaform.

Om man måste lägga något ovanligt på en pizza får det i så fall vara ett stekt ägg, men det är på gränsen det.

Brukade äta "Britannica." Ägg, bacon och stekt potatis.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

BigglesSWE posted:

Är Ligur Kent Ekeroth in disguise?

"Disguise"

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
"Inte tillåtet publicera bilder som kränker religiösa grupper: Ganska dåligt." I'm still not 100% sure how to parse neither the questions nor the answers to be honest.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
"Kända människor ska inte bli fotograferade privat: Ganska dåligt." What does that even mean?

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Seeing the dear jarl's face everywhere in Stockholm makes me think it's 13th century. It is on par with new Uppsala (maybe not old)? I'm enjoying not googling this.

Svartvit fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Dec 13, 2016

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
"Killgissning"

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

cinci zoo sniper posted:

What's that about Uppsala?

The name Uppsala was moved from old Uppsala to a newer town called Eastern Aros. The old one is really old and apparently used to be a King's seat. There's a museum there now.

IIRC there's also an old Gothenburg in what is now called Lödöse. There's a museum there too.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
It's all just a part of AKB's longplay which I predicted long ago will result in an M-SD-RU government in 2018.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

Fader Movitz posted:

What's RU? Revolutionär ungdom? Rugby Union?

RU stands for Russia. I just added that so I would trend on the front page.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Remember when KD scrapped DÖ a year ago? M acted as if they were indifferent and refused to answer a straight question about whether they would work with SD or not to topple the government. This is just M taking its turn the longplay to form a government, either with KD and SD in a takeover or by poaching SD:s votes in 2018.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

Cardiac posted:

Reminder that S have not really complained about SD voting for some of their proposals, especially that time when S+SD+V+MP took out one thing from the Alliansen budget, which was a direct cause for Alliansen getting through their budget and causing the reelection process and DÖ.
SD does after all consist of a bunch of former SD voters as well.
Or to put it like this, S is currently hovering around 26-28% and M at 20-22% and I can remember S being a 35% party, while the traditional figure for M is 20-24%.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

http://www.scb.se/Statistik/_Publikationer/ME0106_2014A01F_BR_ME09BR1601.pdf

Cardiac posted:

2017 says hello.
Didn't that one show like a disrepancy of like 3-4% for SD ie a major Bradley-effect?
It used to be the most accurate predition of the result but then SD happened.

Still don't explain why S is a 26-28% party instead of a 35% party like under Persson.

Voters are increasingly undecided. S has lost votes to FP, C, MP, M and V in the past.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
S is the bigger party and will lose more votes in any scenario, but proportionally they lose way less than any of the right-wing bloc parties.

Svartvit fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Jan 25, 2017

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Some people make it their life's work to combat sexual predatory behaviour in all kinds of different ways. I can understand that they're annoyed when suddenly one case happens to blow up in the newspapers because of some sensational detail, and now everyone is a holy warrior with a strong opinion.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
The unions in question maybe aren't the most ideologically driven? I'm talking about Unionen, Ingenjörsförbudet, Handles, SEKO.... now if Syndikalisterna were on that list I'd totally agree.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Malmö is completely mythologized in the US. I'm not surprised. Look at Breitbart or something and it's like you're reading about Aleppo. A lot of it is made up as well.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Finland, nazi collaborators? :monocle:

Svartvit fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Feb 19, 2017

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
To be fair, Trump did explicitly ask the question "who would believe this?"

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Fox News is running these segments:

Sweden used to be "rape capital" full stop until some genius racist thought of mixing the refugees in it and now suddenly Sweden wasn't rape capital until the filthy jew muslim scum invaded that pristine aryan Western landscape. I'm NOT going to call anyone a Nazi because Nazism died with the third reich.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
From what I can find, Sweden has a pop growth rate that is closer to Iceland than Bangladesh. How is Timo counting? Cardiac, can you tell me?

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

TheFluff posted:

Seriously, Cardiac. You posted this exact same dumbass talking point before, and exactly like last time I'm going to link you to the same drat Säpo report from 2009 where they say no such thing whatsoever. What they do say is that the right wing extremists have greater economical resources and access to weapons and explosives that the left wing lacks, but that their targets and methods are different (the left wing is a greater threat to public order/private storefronts and as far as harassing local politicians goes, while the right wing is a far greater violent threat to individuals). In Säpo's yearbook from 2015 (2016 isn't out yet) the section about violent political extremism hardly even mentions left wing extremism at all, and most of the chapter is dedicated to an extensive discussion about arson at asylum shelters and the failure to catch the perpetrators.

Eh, have you ever heard of alt-facts? :rolleyes:

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Whatever SD has to say, they can say it to their own people. Trash-talking your own country in the foreign press has always been seen as toxic behaviour, for a good reason. SD has always been so quick to accuse others of high treason, and then they do this? What a joke.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Next week: KPML(r) flames the Swedish bourgoise in Pravda.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

Pump it up! Do it! posted:

It's quite funny how angry, defensive and irrational the Swedish establishment gets whenever someone tells the truth to the foreign press.

I don't think it's very funny when a party tries to exert pressure on its own government by using foreign influence. I never has much respect for the clowns in SD, but this type of Quisling behaviour is really unbecoming even of them. We live in Sweden, not in some broken third-world system wheere people do something like this.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

Karpaw posted:

Leftist logic: nationalism is ugly but write an op-ed against the policies of people who enter undemocratic pacts to block your potential influence in parliament?

"Traitor! Quisling!" :qq:

Why are people calling me "leftist" and "establishment" in this thread. As far as I know I've never told anyone what I vote for. Is it necessary that I am a leftist for your world view to be confirmed?

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

murphyslaw posted:

Call me stupid but I was of the impression that if Erdogan continued to Erdogan, Turkey is on its way out of the alliance?

Turkey will have to kick the US out of the country for NATO to leave. The US took the Cuban missile crisis on the chin for a chance at Turkey, and it will take Erdogan with a stride. It's one of those diamond-grade strategic locations.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Arguably, Sweden and Switzerland were the only countries that actually "won" WWII. So much winning. SAD!

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
Clever refugees absolutely RUINED financial system of failing @iceland. Very bad!

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
I have a severe fear of dentistry and having stuff done to my teeth. So having all my teeth replaced is both a horrible nightmare and a dream come true at the same time. Thank you for reading.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

Threadkiller Dog posted:

Yeah, but the interesting fact there is that the average in Stockholm is still 36 or 40 m2 depending on the source, which is actually kinda high. And Stockholm taken on its own isnt such a special snowflake. Its not like other cities dont have their own sprawly suburbs.

Considering the enormous demand for black market contracts in Stockholm, is that somehow taken into consideration? Because a tentant without a contract wouldn't show up otherwise.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
We can't even refurbish Slussen without a bunch of panicky Stockholmers making a huge fuss. Opposition is part of the process.

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth
I mean, I'm all for conserving city legacy and characteristics, but there's room for both that and development in Stockholm City atm.

P.S. Don't touch Tanto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Svartvit
Jun 18, 2005

al-Qabila samaa Bahth

Heinz Hynkel posted:

Maybe, what do you think about FI?

Don't you have a country of your own to worry about?