Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
It all started when I was 14 and bought a fedora from hot topic. Luckily my mother laughed at me so I took my autism elsewhere and became an eve player.

I also bought a trench coat and a beret around this time but it looked and felt real school shooter-ey so I sold it on Craigslist and hosed up some poor kids social life.

Naturally after that I got into engineering, but I was too dumb to hack it so I did community college while doing practical engineering (machining).

After that I went to university with my girlfriend and we moved in together and that was a mistake but then I broke up with her and did some space internships.

Now I manage the process for justifying putting "garbage, but not scrap" parts into jet engines.

I may have peaked in an internship but I moved out of my mom's place at 22 and never went back.

I also threw out that fedora.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread