Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

JnnyThndrs posted:

Another thing, and I don't hear this mentioned much, what with the mad rush by the boomers/x-ers to poo poo on millennials, is that it used to be TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY hosed to live at home after HS.

This isn't due to home sizes, previously it was expected you got married out of college or even right out of high school, and the lack of birth control and options for work and education for women facilitated this. The reasons people left home early were different but equally hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Uglycat posted:

Wanna see my pictures?

What's your passion?

Are you friends with the other hitchhiker Rainbow Fam guy from ask/tell?

Ask me anything about hitchhiking in the United States
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3771282&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

• Locked thread