Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

After 14 years of living on my own I started crashing in my parents guest room after losing my house and job over the course of one week 7 months ago. I've honestly never been so depressed in my life. I'm working another job but the pay isn't very good and I literally can't afford a place now because rent has more than doubled in the last few years here. Apt hunting (even finding a roommate) has proved just completely defeating beyond anything I have ever seen because of all these loving transplants that won't stop moving here.

I seriously want to leave. I just got back from Tampa and I kind of just want to move there. Cheaper rent and I like the climate and I want to live near water instead of being landlocked. Then again I have no job out there, the only people I know are my in laws (my bros wife) who I just met but they are really cool, it's not like I'm close with them or anything, and honestly I don't like the idea of being that far away from my family. I am pretty close with them for the first time in my life and my parents aren't getting any younger. Really have no idea what to do but I think my mental health and ego is going to completely erode into nothing if I stay in this situation much longer.

I really don't know how to get the ball rolling right now. To top it all off I had one year left in my bachelors "took a short break" and managed to get myself into default on my student loans so I hosed myself there too because I'm an idiot.

Edit: lol sorry for the E/N as gently caress post I just randomly ran into this thread and it rang a little close to home.

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Feb 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread