Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
there was this bigass spider in my garage once and I sprayed it with brake cleaner and like a million baby spiders jumped off of it and died in the puddle of brake cleaner too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
You're a monster and a fuckboy

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

KomodoWagon posted:

You're a monster and a fuckboy

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
spiders are just natures way of saying "gently caress you!"

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I'm a fuckman :smugdog:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

just ray posted:

spiders are just natures way of saying "gently caress you!"

i thought that was cancer

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

i thought that was cancer

nature says this in many ways :dukedoge:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

just ray posted:

nature says this in many ways :dukedoge:

yes, its demonstrated by your face quite well

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
spiders are cool

i:love:spiders

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Hogge Wild posted:

spiders are cool

oh gently caress yea man, you get that loving cricket

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Hogge Wild posted:

spiders are cool

trap sprung

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I like to imagine all the people hating on spiders ITT to be flies screaming for help in squeaky little voices as I wrap them up tight in my gossamer web :twisted:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
spiders are raf but drat if the trapdoor doesn't still give me a bit of the willies

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
Oh hey what's this weird coin on the ground. It looks ancient or Aztec or some poo poo let me pick it up

gently caress.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Millie posted:

Oh hey what's this weird coin on the ground. It looks ancient or Aztec or some poo poo let me pick it up

gently caress.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapdoor_spider

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Since moving to Utah I have been deathly afraid of coming face to face with a hobo spider. Haven't yet seen one, but there are fuckall hordes of wolfs in the cobblestone around our place.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Hogge Wild posted:

spiders are cool

Anything that eats annoying crickets is a friend to mankind

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

naem posted:

Like a catbox?

Kinda yeh, that 40's vacation house lifestyle.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

omfg why did i click this thread again

:barf:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

RIP Reginald, we loved you.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
You can thank Jonny Spiderseed, OP. North America used to be spider free but Jonny Spiderseed traveled far and wide spreading spiders all across the country.

As his descendant I've made it my life's work to continue his quest. Whenever I enter a private home or place of business, I release several dozen spiders using hidden compartments in my shoes.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

OctoberBlues posted:

RIP Reginald, we loved you.

mods know [what happened to reginald]

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

OctoberBlues posted:

Where I live right now is a lower unit and there are so many spiders. At least one every couple of days - luckily I am moving soon to a 14th floor apartment where things should be better.

The worst are these small, but loving thick as poo poo red spiders. They're so goddamn meaty.

Lol yeah right I get a billion ever summer. Fuckers can fly.

December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
in their youth they take up parasailing to travel far and wide

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Applewhite posted:

Whenever I enter a private home or place of business, I release several dozen spiders using hidden compartments in my shoes.

This just made my bucket list. Thanks.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hulk Hogan spider shoes have been on my list for years

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

i didn't like spiders before but then I heard they eat wasps and those I don't like

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I had this weird dream last night about spiders. They had grown to the size of small cars and were intelligent enough to speak and join society. I couldn't get over them being pure evil though but was terrified that my fear of them would anger one into devouring me. One of them yelled at me that I was on the wrong side of history when I told it that spiders are inherently violent and will eventually kill people. It was a weird racist dream except they were spiders and not arabs. Then a small one tried to burrow into my neck and I woke up.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

tazjin posted:

i didn't like spiders before but then I heard they eat wasps and those I don't like

Lemon
May 22, 2003

one time I was in bed and I felt a tickle on my face and I thought 'oh no it's a spider' but then I thought 'no it's just a hair' and I was happy I didnt freak out

then it moved again, turns out it was a spider.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Cartouche posted:

Since moving to Utah I have been deathly afraid of coming face to face with a hobo spider. Haven't yet seen one, but there are fuckall hordes of wolfs in the cobblestone around our place.

Hobos are big and fast and ugly, but they're not a big deal. Their venom has never been proven to be dangerous, just a few "inconclusive" studies. I still put the fuckers outside, though.

:mrwhite:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

BeefThief posted:

pound for pound, spider silk is the strongest material there is. however it cant be farmed because the spiders always eat each other.

That's why God created spider goats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Bugdz

https://youtu.be/nKYXWfbBRyI

• Locked thread