Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Sorry just getting used to Photoshop CC.

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Jun 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

:lol:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nolan Arenado fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Jun 28, 2016

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i assume the dude with the beer is not cool because he's wearing a t-shirt at the pool

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Nature is color-blind.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jun 28, 2016

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

hail satan everyday

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

turn off your monitor

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Dely Apple fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jun 28, 2016

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Awww

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Wasn't working on phone for some reason.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

HELL yeah

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
I'm on my phone but someone should make it say "Pool" for any arrow pointing at the water and "Not Pool" for the arrows pointing at things other than water. Then submit it back to the red Cross

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.

Cartouche posted:

I too have to rush out the door, so this is all I have for now. Prepare for some ecxiting and comical changes when I get around to working on it however!

I'm trying to figure out what's different about this one, but it's eluding me.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

:eyepop:

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
If I were more talented, I would edit in the Baby Ruth Bar/"doody" from "Caddyshack," Will Ferrell with a tranq dart in his jugular stumbling in the pool in "Old School," and the glasses kid kissing the lifeguard from "The Sandlot."

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Ben & Jerry's, one of The Red Cross' major sponsors, have already taken steps to make their feelings known on the matter...

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

Ben & Jerry's, one of The Red Cross' major sponsors, have already taken steps to make their feelings known on the matter...

i hope you die

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Say what? You hope that I die because the American company, Ben & Jerry's, who are official sponsors of The Red Cross, made an advertisement at some stage? Wtf is wrong with you?

Lol but besides that, everyone DOES die, you skitzo motherfucker. Derrrr. :D

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Say what? You hope that I die because the American company, Ben & Jerry's, who are official sponsors of The Red Cross, made an advertisement at some stage? Wtf is wrong with you?

what does your post have to do with the image posted in the op you loving moron

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Seconded

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lmao. Epic

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

what does your post have to do with the image posted in the op you loving moron

Lmao! Wait! You are calling ME a "loving moron" in the same as you're asking that stupid loving question? Are you like legit retarded or something? You're that far gone in the head that you can't see the obvious loving connection that my post has to do with the opening post? Wow! You are quite literally dumb as gently caress man. Perhaps you should try reading the opening post again, then read mine, and if you're lucky then it might occur to your peabrain what my post has to do with the op. O_o

I tell you what, since you're obviously such an absolute dumbfuck, I'll simplify it further for you. How's about you just read the title of this thread, nine words only, and see how you go trying to find the connection in my post - 22 words long. Surely out of my post's 22 words something might click in that void inside your fuckhead cranium. :D

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lmao! Wait! You are calling ME a "loving moron" in the same as you're asking that stupid loving question? Are you like legit retarded or something? You're that far gone in the head that you can't see the obvious loving connection that my post has to do with the opening post? Wow! You are quite literally dumb as gently caress man. Perhaps you should try reading the opening post again, then read mine, and if you're lucky then it might occur to your peabrain what my post has to do with the op. O_o

I tell you what, since you're obviously such an absolute dumbfuck, I'll simplify it further for you. How's about you just read the title of this thread, nine words only, and see how you go trying to find the connection in my post - 22 words long. Surely out of my post's 22 words something might click in that void inside your fuckhead cranium. :D

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

lmbo, very good

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

You seem like the kind of guy who is more concerned with fourteen words imo

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mice knelt down.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GBS:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

O_o

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

legendary meltdown

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

lol

just loving lol

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

mods ban this sick filth for detracting from our noble cause to improve the red cross' safety literature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a cyberpunk goose posted:

mods ban this sick filth for detracting from our noble cause to improve the red cross' safety literature
no let him keep going im jerking off just thinking of cutting open his bladder and seeing how small it is. lmao

• Locked thread