Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

upon further review: mods do not ban this sick filth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

Lmao! Wait! You are calling ME a "loving moron" in the same as you're asking that stupid loving question? Are you like legit retarded or something? You're that far gone in the head that you can't see the obvious loving connection that my post has to do with the opening post? Wow! You are quite literally dumb as gently caress man. Perhaps you should try reading the opening post again, then read mine, and if you're lucky then it might occur to your peabrain what my post has to do with the op. O_o

I tell you what, since you're obviously such an absolute dumbfuck, I'll simplify it further for you. How's about you just read the title of this thread, nine words only, and see how you go trying to find the connection in my post - 22 words long. Surely out of my post's 22 words something might click in that void inside your fuckhead cranium. :D

sick own dude

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
please. ... :munch: continue.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

how will this thread ever recover. not with posts like this

sincerely,

fuckhead "22 words long" cranium

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
:five:

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

5'd

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

don't be too hard on nublet, she's yet another walking wounded from the tennis megathread

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax
I went to upload a pic before (had to duck off and do something in meantime), as I opened a new tab, there was Google page sitting there with a perfect picture for me. So, here we go...

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

what does your post have to do with the image posted in the op you loving moron

Now, I'm gonna say this, with no prior knowledge and nor going by stereotypes. I would bet the farm that dumbarse MC Hammer here is a black man. An angry black man. An angry defensive man. And I'm certain that I would win that bet, without a doubt.

I didn't say even one remotely bad thing about black people in my post, in fact I was taking the piss out of the companies involvement with each other and the overt racism in both of their promotional material. For a sensible sane person that should be quite loving obvious.

But, no, angry defensive black man is so stupid that he sees the word "brownies" in the pic and automatically starts wishing death on the poster for being a stupid racist moron. When it was him who actually read it wrong in the first place. Is it any wonder that there's racism in this world when there is stupid poo poo from complete fuckheads like that going on?

Get a loving grip of yourself, America, for gently caress's sake. And you wonder why.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It had nothing to do with racism. It had to with posting what is a pretty unrelated image in a photoshop thread involving the Red Cross Safety Picture in the OP. You're a loving moron if you thought people wished for your death because of racism. It's cause your post was bad.

However, there is now a lot of racism in your meltdown. So good job.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Why the gently caress do you miserable pieces of poo poo ruin every potentially promising thread?

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Hellsau posted:

Why the gently caress do you miserable pieces of poo poo ruin every potentially promising thread?

Because some people are uncool and dont follow the rules

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
wow... this thread really HAS IT ALL!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hellsau posted:

If anything this thread was redeemed.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

Needs more Sonic or female Link

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

:vince:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

:eyepop:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

good tumblr noses

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

I went to upload a pic before (had to duck off and do something in meantime), as I opened a new tab, there was Google page sitting there with a perfect picture for me. So, here we go...

Now, I'm gonna say this, with no prior knowledge and nor going by stereotypes. I would bet the farm that dumbarse MC Hammer here is a black man. An angry black man. An angry defensive man. And I'm certain that I would win that bet, without a doubt.

I didn't say even one remotely bad thing about black people in my post, in fact I was taking the piss out of the companies involvement with each other and the overt racism in both of their promotional material. For a sensible sane person that should be quite loving obvious.

But, no, angry defensive black man is so stupid that he sees the word "brownies" in the pic and automatically starts wishing death on the poster for being a stupid racist moron. When it was him who actually read it wrong in the first place. Is it any wonder that there's racism in this world when there is stupid poo poo from complete fuckheads like that going on?

Get a loving grip of yourself, America, for gently caress's sake. And you wonder why.

Not Cool

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
idg the tumbler nose thing?

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Someone call the life guards!

Someone's being uncool in the pool!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The Protagonist posted:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

everyone has a really bad cold duh

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Protagonist posted:

tumblr draws red noses. nothing really to get it's just people on a website parroting art memes from each other

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

rudolph: not cool

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

I learned the red nose thing when learning to paint. Atmospheric color theory states red colors bring to the front while blue colors push to the background. So in theory if you're painting a face in a head-on portrait a red nose will give a more three-dimensional feel/brings the nose "forward," as well as distinguishing the body part from the rest of the face.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Parallax Scroll posted:

rudolph: not cool

I don't want to live in that world

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

:wow:

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Them r Indian Cherokee in their noses only

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Android Bicyclist posted:

I learned the red nose thing when learning to paint. Atmospheric color theory states red colors bring to the front while blue colors push to the background. So in theory if you're painting a face in a head-on portrait a red nose will give a more three-dimensional feel/brings the nose "forward," as well as distinguishing the body part from the rest of the face.

it just makes everyone look like a clown tbh

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Android Bicyclist posted:

well also the nose is in the red zone of the face but there's a difference between depth differentiation + skin tone variation and just making everyone look hammered drunk

Wee Stubby Nublet
Nov 20, 2015

by Lowtax

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It had nothing to do with racism. It had to with posting what is a pretty unrelated image in a photoshop thread involving the Red Cross Safety Picture in the OP.

This thread wasn't stickied as an "official" photoshop thread (if there even is such a loving thing) whereby only posts to do with photoshopping the image in op are allowed/supposed to be made.

Show me where it says that only photoshop related posts are acceptable. My post was not at all off topic when it's regarding a racist ad from the sponsor of The Red Cross. Show me where that even happens anywhere in here. You're trying to make out that my post had nothing at all to do with the loving thread, completely off-topic. And you know what that makes you, right?

quote:

You're a loving moron if you thought people wished for your death because of racism. It's cause your post was bad.

Bullshit. You have got to be kidding me. Lol just loving hell! *rubs eyes*

I haven't got Search on this account, so can't go see for myself, but please do tell me how often angry Hammerhead contributes to photoshop threads (whereby he'd be so annoyed that someone made a post in a photoshop thread, which was on the topic at hand but wasn't actually about photoshop, that he would be compelled to wish death upon the poster for not posting re: photoshop) as opposed to how often he goes off at people in a tirade race related, quite possibly hoping for their death too. Even just search his username against the word "die" or something along those lines. And THEN, we'll see if you come back here and confirm that I'm a loving moron for being wrong about that. You won't. 'Coz (I'm betting) I'm not. :D

quote:

However, there is now a lot of racism in your meltdown. So good job.

Oh, yes. I am soooo melting down. I'm stamping my feet and balling my fists up in a white-hot rage here. Melting down so hard that I'm gonna cause water damage to my keyboard at this rate. Uh-huh. Yep!

Dude, come on, please. You are gonna have to do better than that. Gibbis stalwart comments like that, always it's someone "melting down" who you disagree with, don't affect me in the slightest. You can keep on harping until you're blue in the face about how I'm apparently having a meltdown here, but that doesn't actually make it true. You're seeing - they're deffo having a meltdown there; whereas I'm actually all - hey, come here, check this out, get a load of these loving idiots here, will ya?! :D

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

can we see some of your paintings pretty please

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

This thread wasn't stickied as an "official" photoshop thread (if there even is such a loving thing) whereby only posts to do with photoshopping the image in op are allowed/supposed to be made.

Show me where it says that only photoshop related posts are acceptable. My post was not at all off topic when it's regarding a racist ad from the sponsor of The Red Cross. Show me where that even happens anywhere in here. You're trying to make out that my post had nothing at all to do with the loving thread, completely off-topic. And you know what that makes you, right?

I haven't got Search on this account, so can't go see for myself, but please do tell me how often angry Hammerhead contributes to photoshop threads (whereby he'd be so annoyed that someone made a post in a photoshop thread, which was on the topic at hand but wasn't actually about photoshop, that he would be compelled to wish death upon the poster for not posting re: photoshop) as opposed to how often he goes off at people in a tirade race related, quite possibly hoping for their death too. Even just search his username against the word "die" or something along those lines. And THEN, we'll see if you come back here and confirm that I'm a loving moron for being wrong about that. You won't. 'Coz (I'm betting) I'm not. :D

Oh, yes. I am soooo melting down. I'm stamping my feet and balling my fists up in a white-hot rage here. Melting down so hard that I'm gonna cause water damage to my keyboard at this rate. Uh-huh. Yep!

Dude, come on, please. You are gonna have to do better than that. Gibbis stalwart comments like that, always it's someone "melting down" who you disagree with, don't affect me in the slightest. You can keep on harping until you're blue in the face about how I'm apparently having a meltdown here, but that doesn't actually make it true. You're seeing - they're deffo having a meltdown there; whereas I'm actually all - hey, come here, check this out, get a load of these loving idiots here, will ya?! :D

Never stop posting :allears:

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's a stickied thread with a photoshop thread tag with the title about fixing the poster. I honestly am not sure why you have let this drag on this far.

Also it's a "nice meltdown" because you write 6 paragraphs trying to defend yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Applewhite... You've made a good thread

• Locked thread