Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

This thread wasn't stickied as an "official" photoshop thread (if there even is such a loving thing) whereby only posts to do with photoshopping the image in op are allowed/supposed to be made.

Show me where it says that only photoshop related posts are acceptable. My post was not at all off topic when it's regarding a racist ad from the sponsor of The Red Cross. Show me where that even happens anywhere in here. You're trying to make out that my post had nothing at all to do with the loving thread, completely off-topic. And you know what that makes you, right?
:roflolmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GBS is good

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
this is loving great

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
this is honestly more pathetic if it's parody, really

but i can't tell soooo

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I thought it was a gimmick but I guess not

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Lol. The tumblr nose makes it perfect.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
lol @ ppl trying to "own" Gunky Junket. Keep doing this move, guys -> :allears:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Wee Stubby Nubbs isn't completely wrong. If you took like, a different image like a nazi propaganda poster or something and put the red cross logo on it you'd still be in theme. Don't feel like you're limited to only altering the image in the OP, the point is to lampoon the Red Cross's unintentional racism and/or the corniness of the poster.

Like this:

KawaiiAtomicBombs
Apr 15, 2016

~Ka-Boom~

Ben & Jerry's, one of The Red Cross' major sponsors, have already taken steps to make their feelings known on the matter...

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

:eyepop:

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
with that pool image, is anyone else seeing the reflection of the skeleton?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Ork of Fiction posted:

lol @ ppl trying to "own" Gunky Junket. Keep doing this move, guys -> :allears:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

ZALGO

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Edgar posted:

with that pool image, is anyone else seeing the reflection of the skeleton?

Now that you mention it, I do see a weird reflection, but it doesn't look like a skeleton to me...

Perhaps this goes deeper than we suspect...

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Applewhite posted:

Now that you mention it, I do see a weird reflection, but it doesn't look like a skeleton to me...

Perhaps this goes deeper than we suspect...

Stay safe blackface ghost

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

the true BFG

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Could it be that this poster was so racist it literally summoned the Ghost of Racism?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I just want to say I always knew Applewhite had the mojo, the hojo, AND the jojo to do the job. Good job, Applewhite! :boom:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

I just want to say I always knew Applewhite had the mojo, the hojo, AND the jojo to do the job. Good job, Applewhite! :boom:

Thanks for believing in me, Gnarly, even when I didn't believe in myself. :)

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
I thought this guy looked pretty cool

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Nothing cooler than tucking your t shirt into your shorts

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Applewhite posted:

Thanks for believing in me, Gnarly, even when I didn't believe in myself. :)

I could tell you had it, all those 2 years ago

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
lol a lot

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good

This thread wasn't stickied as an "official" photoshop thread (if there even is such a loving thing) whereby only posts to do with photoshopping the image in op are allowed/supposed to be made.

Show me where it says that only photoshop related posts are acceptable. My post was not at all off topic when it's regarding a racist ad from the sponsor of The Red Cross. Show me where that even happens anywhere in here. You're trying to make out that my post had nothing at all to do with the loving thread, completely off-topic. And you know what that makes you, right?

Bullshit. You have got to be kidding me. Lol just loving hell! *rubs eyes*

I haven't got Search on this account, so can't go see for myself, but please do tell me how often angry Hammerhead contributes to photoshop threads (whereby he'd be so annoyed that someone made a post in a photoshop thread, which was on the topic at hand but wasn't actually about photoshop, that he would be compelled to wish death upon the poster for not posting re: photoshop) as opposed to how often he goes off at people in a tirade race related, quite possibly hoping for their death too. Even just search his username against the word "die" or something along those lines. And THEN, we'll see if you come back here and confirm that I'm a loving moron for being wrong about that. You won't. 'Coz (I'm betting) I'm not. :D

Oh, yes. I am soooo melting down. I'm stamping my feet and balling my fists up in a white-hot rage here. Melting down so hard that I'm gonna cause water damage to my keyboard at this rate. Uh-huh. Yep!

Dude, come on, please. You are gonna have to do better than that. Gibbis stalwart comments like that, always it's someone "melting down" who you disagree with, don't affect me in the slightest. You can keep on harping until you're blue in the face about how I'm apparently having a meltdown here, but that doesn't actually make it true. You're seeing - they're deffo having a meltdown there; whereas I'm actually all - hey, come here, check this out, get a load of these loving idiots here, will ya?! :D

not cool

Class Warcraft
Apr 27, 2006

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

there shoudl be a le subreddit for accidental loss.jpg

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

a hole-y ghost posted:

Applewhite... You've made a good thread

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

God dammit applewhite I was working on a Pools Closed

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Make Wee Stubby a mod or admin.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

simplefish posted:

God dammit applewhite I was working on a Pools Closed

You still can, mine was p. shoddy.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
How can did I post goatse in this thread and it gets completely overlooked? has this place gone all to hell ?

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Wait, are you trying to say its cool for brown people to kill themselves, because *Types a bunch of angry words, claims not to be angry, accuses random poster of being one of those "bad blacks"*

Seriously I laughed though.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

King of Bees posted:

How can did I post goatse in this thread and it gets completely overlooked? has this place gone all to hell ?

what? i've quoted it twice

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Wow, I went to bed early and missed the craziness.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Hmmm.... 4'd.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Bullshit. You have got to be kidding me. Lol just loving hell! *rubs eyes*

I haven't got Search on this account, so can't go see for myself, but please do tell me how often angry Hammerhead contributes to photoshop threads (whereby he'd be so annoyed that someone made a post in a photoshop thread, which was on the topic at hand but wasn't actually about photoshop, that he would be compelled to wish death upon the poster for not posting re: photoshop) as opposed to how often he goes off at people in a tirade race related, quite possibly hoping for their death too. Even just search his username against the word "die" or something along those lines. And THEN, we'll see if you come back here and confirm that I'm a loving moron for being wrong about that. You won't. 'Coz (I'm betting) I'm not. :D

Oh, yes. I am soooo melting down. I'm stamping my feet and balling my fists up in a white-hot rage here. Melting down so hard that I'm gonna cause water damage to my keyboard at this rate. Uh-huh. Yep!

Dude, come on, please. You are gonna have to do better than that. Gibbis stalwart comments like that, always it's someone "melting down" who you disagree with, don't affect me in the slightest. You can keep on harping until you're blue in the face about how I'm apparently having a meltdown here, but that doesn't actually make it true. You're seeing - they're deffo having a meltdown there; whereas I'm actually all - hey, come here, check this out, get a load of these loving idiots here, will ya?! :D

Thanks for the racist meltdown :cool:

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama
o___O

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
sometimes i'm really glad i have platinum. I take great joy in reporting shitheads like Mr. Racism McDerail.

• Locked thread