Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
it sure sucks staying late at the office making posters and not being racially aware 24/7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

lurking right beneath the surface...

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

This thread wasn't stickied as an "official" photoshop thread (if there even is such a loving thing) whereby only posts to do with photoshopping the image in op are allowed/supposed to be made.

Show me where it says that only photoshop related posts are acceptable. My post was not at all off topic when it's regarding a racist ad from the sponsor of The Red Cross. Show me where that even happens anywhere in here. You're trying to make out that my post had nothing at all to do with the loving thread, completely off-topic. And you know what that makes you, right?

Bullshit. You have got to be kidding me. Lol just loving hell! *rubs eyes*

I haven't got Search on this account, so can't go see for myself, but please do tell me how often angry Hammerhead contributes to photoshop threads (whereby he'd be so annoyed that someone made a post in a photoshop thread, which was on the topic at hand but wasn't actually about photoshop, that he would be compelled to wish death upon the poster for not posting re: photoshop) as opposed to how often he goes off at people in a tirade race related, quite possibly hoping for their death too. Even just search his username against the word "die" or something along those lines. And THEN, we'll see if you come back here and confirm that I'm a loving moron for being wrong about that. You won't. 'Coz (I'm betting) I'm not. :D

Oh, yes. I am soooo melting down. I'm stamping my feet and balling my fists up in a white-hot rage here. Melting down so hard that I'm gonna cause water damage to my keyboard at this rate. Uh-huh. Yep!

Dude, come on, please. You are gonna have to do better than that. Gibbis stalwart comments like that, always it's someone "melting down" who you disagree with, don't affect me in the slightest. You can keep on harping until you're blue in the face about how I'm apparently having a meltdown here, but that doesn't actually make it true. You're seeing - they're deffo having a meltdown there; whereas I'm actually all - hey, come here, check this out, get a load of these loving idiots here, will ya?! :D

• Locked thread