Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Pumroy posted:

it's the newest sport. we release a bald eagle in a transparent enclosure, then we watch as it slams itself against the walls. we watch in silence, without blinking. we sit with our fingers in are laps and they curl and uncurl in spasmodic motions like the twitches of a dying spider's legs. there's a commentator, but he never says anything, just breathes heavily through his microphone. nobody gets up until the eagle stops moving

"The Pragmatic Approach"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
a runny poo poo, that has no solid bearing.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
brb putting chocolate with garlic

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ingrid-hoffmann/chocolate-chicken-mole-recipe-1937934

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTNVJI5eGk8

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

logikv9 posted:

Hello Thread, I am here with a extremely limited time Very Cool Gift that you must act on ASAP!

What is it? I am talking of course about the tag to end all tags, the terror of the NRA.... various animals. But not just various animals, but animals with attitude.

If you want it, you have to do three things. If you gently caress up on any of those things I will laugh at you!

1. Quote this post
2. Write a post under that quote about what you would do with an Army of Aggressive Animals
3. Do this within 24 hours of this post!

If you do all three of these things, the tag will find a new home under your avatar (or username, if you are a filthy poor).

Why 24 hours? Because I am Extremely Busy and I don't feel like stalking the thread for eons to see who wants the tag! So get it now! But don't fret, if you lose out on this exclusive offer, I'll still give it out randomly because it's cool and it deserves to be seen by all.

I would get into trouble, with my rat buddies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXQwx1EolD8

I wanna see them millionaires when they can't hire poo poo about them rats.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

if we lived in a perfect world, men like you would not exist.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
so an edison piece?

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Business Gorillas posted:

having hosed up relationship dynamics doesn't make you a marginalized group

hahahahha just you wait

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
why would the cop go for the gun when a car is bearing down on them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Clark Nova posted:

oh great, there's probably another Shadow Inc out there. :tinfoil: How about paper?

standing plan has voter preference cards and a paper trail on the day of. what might be funky is the app that is was supposed to communicate the early voting preference results and the realignment of non viable candidates.