Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

drat

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

:irony:

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pomplamoose has issued a correction as of 00:25 on Nov 14, 2016

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

I involuntarily cringed when the project creator showed up at the end of the video.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

say no more fam

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Don't believe those other maps, here's how many Americans REALLY voted for Trump.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Each notebook carries an introduction to a great Anti-Capitalist thinker on the inside front page, their name beautifully printed on the cover - and otherwise empty pages for your own projects.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

I assumed they contained summaries and commentary like Cliffs Notes until I read the description.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

https://melmagazine.com/how-the-alt-right-made-cuck-the-word-of-the-year-2164dac01e66#.kq6tqzhsd

A day after being accosted in the bar, Thomas Middleditch said he was a proud cuck, and tweeted a link to an online store selling T-shirts that read “CUCK AF.”

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Do you think Tomi Lahren was involved in Freaky Friday incident and never switched back?

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Mycroft Holmes posted:

peanut president i am so sorry. i just saw a thread asking if Donald Trump is the new Jimmy Carter.

Republicans have been trying to label Obama the next Jimmy Carter for as long as he's been president. Romney was supposed to be the second coming of Reagan but that didn't work out so they settled for Trump.
The Carrier deal will be their Iran hostage crisis.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Yinlock posted:

there is a wikipedia page dedicated to hitler's one ball, and while it isn't a pic i feel it's still extremely cspam

I love that it has it's own page and isn't just a paragraph under the "controversies" tab or whatever.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

PleasingFungus posted:

that was the original. you're thinking of this one

:golfclap:

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

theflyingexecutive posted:

different thread, still a treat: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3410173

here it is, The Assassination of Grover by the Coward Cefte: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3208011

he eats a probe by american hero sean smith, no less

B. HUSSEIN OBAMA posted:

Look, this is what happens when you accept and internalize the Moe anthropomorphism of nation-states.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

sorry busy workin on this

lol what's the original?

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

What happened with Tim Wise in LF?

and what happened with a toaster in Persona?

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Alan Smithee posted:

what is it with these fucktards in red states and ellipses?

The Kingfish posted:

My mom does it too and I have no idea why.

I've seen a lot of middle aged people do this idgi...it's not like the period key is close to the space.bar or anything...

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Grondoth posted:

They don't know how to write out the way they want to say things. They're trying to create a pause that they'd normally do in a conversation but don't know if to use a comma or period or what and just end up with an ellipsis because that indicates things not being said.

Now that I think of it, baby boomers are probably the only generation of the last century who aren't used to routine casual correspondence in written form. The generations before them wrote more letters while the generations after are more accustomed to emails and text messages. Meanwhile... boomers just talked on the phone.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Duscat posted:

if we're doing this, let's do it right NSFW

Do you have an image of the dead assassin without the text? I can't find it.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pomplamoose has issued a correction as of 07:55 on Dec 20, 2016

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl1apDfQmUs

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

~:iamafag:>

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Baloogan posted:

(((punctuation is important in 2016)))

Lol

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

I work with a bunch of Argentinians and they do it too, I think for this exact reason

It's very weird to read ... Also they always space out punctuation ... Or maybe double it ?.

Wow, hiding out in Argentina... you've really gone all in on this literal nazi thing.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Here he is with Ted Cruz.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Politifact rates this statement 33% true.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

[DILBERTING INTENSIFIES]

That's not Scott Adams, but check out this recent blog post where he says "don't worry, there's probably already a Muslim registry. PS, check out my new ex-wife-tracking app!"

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/154810597041/can-the-government-deduce-your-religion-without

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Atrocious Joe posted:

Kevin Drum is a columnist with Mother Jones, and part time male cat model

https://twitter.com/kdrum/status/812130941468626950

Timid Liberals Blew the Election by Flinching at Hillary Clinton's Email Server

Hillary Clinton cannot fail. She can only be failed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

you just found a cozy pepe in usersub. Finding him will keep you warm and snug from this cold weather. merry christmas!