Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Did Socks have Buddy killed? The corruption in the Clinton family goes deeper than we thought...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

get woke, and STAY ASLEEP

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

there are literally dozens more lol. starting to think he became a politician to get special zoo privileges

we can only pray that newt will live to see his dreams, of a zoo on the moon, become a reality

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

The Puppet Master posted:

rise from your dead gay grave something awful RISE!

being dead and gay is an excellent cover for being the internet illuminati, apparently???

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

For instance: Dick Cheney, who had a man killed in order to take his heart.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Wtf is "the internet of things" even supposed to mean? That's not the first time I see this bullshit sentence.

functionally, it means that your refrigerator can be hacked, and undoubtedly that it will show you advertisements

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

Oh is this Tom waits's child or sibling??? Makes sense imo

we are all his children, friend

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

c-spam as gently caress

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Powaqoatse posted:

I wonder who's behind the skull mask, or if it's an actual animated skeleton

dthats cheney, without his normal mask on

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

jeb bush exists in a state of constantly being owned by every one and every thing around him

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Vox Nihili posted:

Only Jeb! could go to the loving Bohemian Grove and end up getting shut down by the obsequious wait staff.

truly, he is a man without peer

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

low energy to the core

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Ever notice how SJW Bush look like Bonobo?

SJW Bush fucks

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

sherman should've burnt the entire south to the ground

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

:perfect:

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Posting is a tale as old as time

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

tower time posted:

I've never wanted a lovely sticker so much in my life

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Netanyahu is the literal worst and Israel will never see peace as long as he and his ilk hold power.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Senjuro posted:

He can't be the worst while Naftali Bennett is around.

when, god forbid, he's elected prime minister, he can get to be The Literal Worst

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Wanna drink kill Nazis with this dude

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

inshallah

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

dr gay hitler is the dentist these forums need

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Over Easy posted:

People trying to put rap music inside of rock music? Even though every band that attempted to ever do this has been unbearable throughout the history of commercial music?

Gun/hat mismatch is a disaster

and, ideology

How do you feel about Prophets of Rage

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Xand_Man posted:

Yes, more companies should have off-hours fuckfests

i wanted to hate their ceo so bad, but then i looked at her picture so now i love daybreaker and will be applying as her new pa

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

half life 3 will be released and is not vaporware, inshallah

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

no on e will ever be able to believe accounts of this period of time

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

yes... ha ha ha... yes...

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Drink coca tea for a nice mild cocaine buzz without the damage to your nasal cavities!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Punkin Spunkin posted:

just do coke but not that much coke

your welcome

The tea buzz lasts longer, and is a socially acceptable way to do coke in the morning

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

InfrastructureWeek posted:

gently caress them and their insane garbage beliefs and gently caress everyone else too for their insane garbage beliefs too while we're at it

my mom made us move out of my childhood town because they were too many orthodox around. we're jewish.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Duscat posted:

love to have 25 different kinds of the same thing to choose from, which one is good, which one is bad, i don't remember which ones i've even tried

trick question, they're all garbage, good spaghetti sauce can be made in 10 minutes from a can of san marzano tomatoes, a bulb of garlic, basil, and olive oil

Ten minutes? What the poo poo, that's not enough time, I'm not even Italian but I still want to fight you now

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

E: doubled

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

bibi go on cumtown

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

actually, memri tv finds the best possible quotes from the muslim world. here in c-spam, we should understand this

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

if iran does not already have this, then truly, they are a failure as a nation

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

just to clarify i am NOT racist towards iranians, as they r extremely hot. i am racist only towards the english, new jersey, and delaware.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

well i know what im doing 4 halloween now

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

finally, dead and gay no more...

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

The history of all hitherto existing societies is the history of shitposting.