Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION

Gravy Jones posted:

I think it was actually mostly online stuff (orchestrated harrassment against women (woman?) who dared to claim they had been harrassed at live events)... so he was already doing his thing before he was banned, he just went full chud afterward. He might be the rear end-crack guy as well, but we've reached the limits of my knowledge of creepy mtg youtubers.

nah, buttcrack man is not TheQuarterpoundening. the rear end crack bandit was also not a chud, thankfully. truly a hero

Quartering got banned from MTG stuff for going a little bit bonkers about a cosplayer named Christine Sprankle, who was being harassed online by people exactly like him already, and turned his dumbass fans on her. she eventually quit MTG altogether due to constant harassment, he got banned from official tournaments. ironically he went from claiming she was using harassment as a way to get patrons (???), to repeatedly complaining about getting banned from tournaments while shilling his patreon. HRMM. he's also friends with a bunch of people like Sargon and Dankula and shares the poo poo out of their views (brain-wise and youtube-algorithm-wise), sooooo, yeah. he's pretty much Great Value Sargon of Arkhos with, somehow, even less accurate historical knowledge

ever have a moment of just "why the gently caress do I know any of this"

vv yeah, he was

dreamin of semen has issued a correction as of 13:05 on Oct 8, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION

Taintrunner posted:

Shanley loving sucks and has sucked poo poo for years why are people trying to relitigate this poo poo. she's a radical woke-lib grifter who wants to be the loving cop of the world

i need you to stop mansplaining the grift to us.

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION
lol this was in the thread about the DoD proudly displaying a nazi war criminal

:negative:

im so tired

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION

this is a dangan ronpa thing isn't it

dangit ronpaul

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION

Mr. Lobe posted:

incidentally I also saw this among the figurines in the ~5 minutes I could stomach looking through the website

I assume this is intended as a gift for a woman who has lost a child. maybe I just don't appreciate the broad diversity of human experience on this strange world but I find it hard to imagine a grieving mother seriously comforted by this saccharine kitsch.

I love that the timg on my lovely laptop screen plus the mostly black eyes makes them look like some kind of weird grieving funko pops

also, what the gently caress?

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION

mojo1701a posted:

Holy poo poo, these were the first two that jumped out at me. No way in hell is Carl of Applebee's anywhere near left, unless you really think his bullshit "classical liberal" moniker means leftist.

I also saw The Golden One, and not only is he not far-right enough, but he's also heavily on the libertarian side. Not only is he obviously a fascist, but he's also admitted to being one.

Yeah, sargon deez nuts, shoeonhead and tim pool are in a very strange spot, but also, what kind of megabrain would put varg as a dead centrist libertarian? It's loving varg, he's literally done hate crimes and is still a neo-nazi to my knowledge? Destiny could also use a bump towards the center line considering that asshat seems to flip his entire view of the world based on who was most recently mean to him

It's all messed up and was 100% made by someone with some kind of right wing internet poisoning
I count 27 that I recognize, jesus just take me now

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION

Carnaticum posted:

I always wondered what was going on with the pentagram in the Vic police logo more than anything.

I looked it up, and found this on the site of some people making official flags, a company called Adware which is... a name that gives me flashbacks to using Opera on Windows XP

"The five pointed star signifies that all Victoria Police members will go in any direction to perform their duties."

except up apparently

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION

That Spooky Witch posted:

did I eat some shrooms when I wasn't looking

what in the gently caress am I witnessing from sir garrison here

A broken clock...?

wonderful, fantastic edits

if garrison's brain broke so hard that he swung far left enough to be putting out big dick marx it'd be pretty fuckin cool though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Hahahahhahahaha

Did you knows the loving heads on those things are hollow too?

are you talking about the funko pops or the queue