Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9WvG7X62fI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Rand alPaul posted:

Millennials were pretty much the only age group Hillary solidly captured, which is ironic as gently caress considering how much she poo poo on them during and after the election.

ftfy

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
a corncob turning into a corbyncob

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
I want a big box of them to place over trump stickers so, so badly

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Piss, diarhea, and cum; the three essential food groups in chudland

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

augias posted:

Is this what its like to read dnd?

Yep. Except youre being forced to do it, unlike republican voters who will die for their right to suck poo poo and piss and cum to own da libs

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Im a fan of re education camps, but detention is a bullet

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Tim KAINE in the VEIN

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
If that picture had been taken at the world trade center right before the planes hit, 9-11 would have been cool and worth it

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
omfg no way i bet that pipe leads right down to his rotten pissy corpse face cause hes eccentric enough to do that antebellum trend where people had breathing tubes and like bell systems to ringbif a doc hosed up and pronounced them dead instead of comatose

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
can i just have this one dream unbroken, one loving thing to live for

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

pillsburysoldier posted:

I wonder if the chuds would notice if you do an inspirational quote picture/meme thing with Jordan Peterson's face but pull the quote from Anders Breivik's manifesto

i havent read that one, but ted kazcinski's massive self loathing projection would fool peterson himself

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
he will fail because unlike coulter, no one beliieve dinesh disousza has a dick

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

i would like to apply to be one of these beastmasters

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
gotta have that lobster

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
yeah i never seen one i wanted more

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
i will commit a misdemeanor act of ecoterrorism if you just give me that loving gangtag

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
more women guillotines

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
nah we just fuckin die cause we suck and fuckin deserve it

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
nigel hellmaw is a cool orc name

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

logikv9 posted:

Hello Thread, I am here with a extremely limited time Very Cool Gift that you must act on ASAP!

What is it? I am talking of course about the tag to end all tags, the terror of the NRA.... various animals. But not just various animals, but animals with attitude.

If you want it, you have to do three things. If you gently caress up on any of those things I will laugh at you!

1. Quote this post
2. Write a post under that quote about what you would do with an Army of Aggressive Animals
3. Do this within 24 hours of this post!

If you do all three of these things, the tag will find a new home under your avatar (or username, if you are a filthy poor).

Why 24 hours? Because I am Extremely Busy and I don't feel like stalking the thread for eons to see who wants the tag! So get it now! But don't fret, if you lose out on this exclusive offer, I'll still give it out randomly because it's cool and it deserves to be seen by all.

if i had an army of pissed off animals and were a sufficiently trained beastfriend, my primary functionaries would be rats and insects that would relentlessly target the homes and businesses of the bourgeoisie. and im not talking just gross out bugs, im talkin bedbugs, plague rats, those little gently caress beetles that poo poo fire, bullet ants etc. from there my animal farm would expand to revolutionary activities disrupting the larger capitalist system, shorting essential servers and internet/credit infrastructure, and then, eventually, fully consuming the biomass of the once rich into a glorious swarm. centuries later, my now chitinized facade will reach out to the stars, the evolutionary ruthlessness of my brood unmatched, and we will purge the very stars of every trace ofcapitalist impulse

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

chuds mackenzie

really good username suggestion that one

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
yeah big ups hook me up w that poo poo i followed the rules, gotta spiffy up my trump lover poverty av somehow

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
I use strawberry silicone lube and my rear end in a top hat is filled with fuckibg ants

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Not even a joke, first date i ever went on i took a girl from suffolk to the great dismal swamp and walked 5 miles out to this crater lake and 5 miles back in like july or some poo poo, i didnt know groverhaus was out there lol that place sucks

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Bert and ernie are gay volcels

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
the dog is right

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Shame all that well fed long pig went to waste

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

what nates forgetting here is these are gen 1 candidatrs, and as such their special defense and special attavk stats are fused into a single special stat, making bernie for example more of a tank than a wall and very viable in that meta

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Larry Parrish posted:

Unless you got maimed or born with obstructed breathing or something like that theres literally no reason to ever get plastic surgery

Gender dysphoria, body dysmorphic disorder

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
So i told my folks im emotionally retarded today

e: meant for trymp thread

Stinky Wizzleteats has issued a correction as of 04:26 on Feb 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015