Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Please stop stalking that private citizen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

zoux posted:

This works way too well.

The joke is only idiots subscribe to the left vs right vs others classification.

Congrats! You are a Hillary supporter, which is in no way a good thing that you should even ironically be proud of!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Putin: Peacemaker

Guess the location:
NYC, Manhattan Bridge

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Rand alPaul posted:

Oh absolutely. The stuff cartoonists put out today in American papers reflects the lovely effort of the American press in general.

Also the cartoon thread made me really appreciate British cartoonists. They use up all their space and create nice things to look at for longer than 3 seconds.

This is good. Thanks Britain, Thbritain

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
How sophomoronic.

drat man, get laid, stop projected your failures with the "fairer sex" on the next the president and her staff.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

cams posted:

i liked when i read the civ 6 thread to see you making tons of posts complaining about a video game

Civ6 is a good game, but it has problems. It's ok to have opinions about two, or even more, things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
literally murder all royality, regardless of age or status.