Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I make my own food, tastes better than anything I could buy and also isn't really bad for me. Try it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
For instance: get a pack of kaiser buns, bread some chicken breasts, fry them bitches, top with some thin sliced onions and bacon and melt some sharp white cheddar. Be high AF the entire time you're making it and boom- your life now has meaning.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You make your own food but still eat like an undergrad.

Actually just made Thai curry lamb kabobs that cost me approximately 20 bucks for 5-6 servings and about an hours worth of time. My chicken sandwich was just a goony example these folks could relate to

You guys ever try Arby's The Big Mac? Extra good meat-patty and sauce is delectable

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Naw man you wrong. I've been making my own pizza dough (4 ingredients) and pre baking crusts so pizza is just sauce, cheese and whatever a way. But making the poo poo is the whole part of the high AF process. I can recall countless days getting high with a friend or two, driving around deciding what to eat, eating, feeling bloated and faded, pass out.

Here now you can blaze, prep the poo poo out of some food and enjoy and then pass out on the couch. Is there any direct advantage? Not really, other than the fact that you can be high, enjoy your high whilst also being productive, and not pay to feel like poo poo all the time.

Be high

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

criscodisco posted:

I get what you're saying and I love to cook, including from-scratch pizza, but it's getting off the sofa that's so hard.

I gave up dabs for moving around and doing stuff

• Locked thread