Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Speaking of savage animals I guess there's a bunch of explosions at Ataturk Airport in Turkey Boy howdy I better not try to rush to make any sort of assumptions here about who did it that might be racist

Pit bulls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mods? MODS?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Shar-pies.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Speaking of savage animals I guess there's a bunch of explosions at Ataturk Airport in Turkey Boy howdy I better not try to rush to make any sort of assumptions here about who did it that might be racist

it was probably those fascists who harpooned those land whales earlier

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

They're such kind gentle creatures it's the owner not the dog

Unironically this, the mother was being negligent.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
yeah okay OP great all pit breeds are evil good job. Maybe we should round them all up in pounds and kill them en mass. What's a quick and easy way to kill a large quantity of mammals? Maybe if delivered some sort of poison, I dunno, maybe delivered via the air? We'd have to put them into a confined space though first and afterwards we can just burn the bodies en mass. That could finally solve the problem of a particular breed having bad genetics. Hell, it should be fairly quick and easy if we just mechanize it. I mean poo poo, they're eating babies for God's sake.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Sharia-pies

Afghan hounds?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
They treated their dogs like animals, and an animal is what they became!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Didn't read but is the dog gonna poop the baby because that's funny

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You left your stupid human with the murder dog and now the murder dog will digest him into poop, in your backyard

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MizPiz posted:

Unironically this, the mother was being negligent.

ya its not the dogs fault that they can't be left unsupervised for a couple minutes without mauling and devouring a baby, god drat owners

#SaveThePitbulls

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry
Ever since we sent him to Alaska he's been on a rampage. We really need to lock up Pitbull for good. Look what he did to these children

Just look at that smug face he's happy about it.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

JakeP posted:

ya its not the dogs fault that they can't be left unsupervised for a couple minutes without mauling and devouring a baby, god drat owners

#SaveThePitbulls

Hey man, if a gun kills someone, you blame the owner. Especially if said gun needs to be tied up or else it will immediately start shooting babies

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
glad the dogs didn't have assault rifles. The death count could have been much higher

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

CrazyLittle posted:

Ever since we sent him to Alaska he's been on a rampage. We really need to lock up Pitbull for good. Look what he did to these children

Just look at that smug face he's happy about it.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

The Protagonist posted:

lol

its western whites fault obv

Remember when turkey was a Roman colony? Obv. Imperialism at fault!

PS breed bans are racist!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The baby was only three days old, it's not like they were attached to it yet or anything. Just make a new baby, problem solved. Or don't, we already have too many babies.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress the dog, problem solved
e:idk which problem

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

unpacked robinhood posted:

Didn't read but is the dog gonna poop the baby because that's funny

theyre gonna get a tiny coffin for the turds

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
This wouldn't have happened if that baby had a gun!

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
How can a breed of dog be considered inferior, but not human?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

are they checking to see if the dog had any extremist ties

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dubplate Fire posted:

They are though? Have you ever had to share a bus with a German? Ugh....

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
the other white meat

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Parallax Scroll posted:

are they checking to see if the dog had any extremist ties

The dog was seen barking in Arabic earlier that day!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Dreddout posted:

The dog was seen barking in Arabic earlier that day!

oh gently caress

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bow-wowqaeda

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
lady near me that had her arm, leg, and eyes eaten by pitbulls last week succumbed to her injuries today

look at these vicious things

MURDER dogs

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
For sale: one infant-sized t-shirt that says "I <3 My Pit", never worn

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Do the parents or dog owners share any responsibility for this tragedy or is this the worlds easiest late term abortion.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

ArbitraryC posted:

Do the parents or dog owners share any responsibility for this tragedy or is this the worlds easiest late term abortion.

article says charges may be coming

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dubplate Fire posted:

Humans have not imposed artificial selection on human populations for dozens of generations.... Yet

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Get rid of your baby and your dumb family's pitbulls with this one easy trick

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Mozi posted:

i'm looking forward to the exciting unexplored territory that promises to be revealed in this groundbreaking thread

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
A tragic cautionary tale of the dangers of race breed mixing

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012
Pitbulls don't even have to be vicious junkyard dogs to do damage. My buddy's friendly pitbull fucks people up just by jumping on them and trying to play. Those things are strong as gently caress. Like, he'll just jump on you and paw at you with a big friendly smile and now you have bruises.

jarjarbinksfan621 fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jun 28, 2016

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

quote:

Fresno Police Sgt. Dan Macias tells the Fresno Bee (http://bit.ly/28ZVnQU) the girl's mother had left the door open because it was hot and she thought the dogs were tied up in the back yard.

Sounds like another idiot dog owner who can't socialize/train animals well or at all getting an aggressive/energetic dog breed to me. Only reason those dogs were tied up in the first place.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
why even feed a 3 day old to a pitbull, it's not like he's gonna remember it

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Drad_Bert posted:

Mickey's current owners turned him over the Maricopa County Animal Control after he bit a young child, so they are the responsible party. On March 2, 2014 at 11:59PM, his 10 day bite hold will expire. Mickey will be put to death at 5:30AM March 3, 2014. It is a travesty of justice to put this family dog to death. He was behaving as a dog when chewing his bone. He did not want to hurt the child, he just wanted to chew his bone. Unfortunately, Mickey did not know that the child wanted to play. Mickey believed that the child was taking his food/toy away from him. We all are hoping and praying that this young child recovers quickly and completely! We are starting this petition for the sole purpose of saving Mickey's life. None of us are looking to blame anybody for this horrible situation. We are only asking that everybody take a look at the scenario and realize that Mickey did not seek out to attack anybody. He is not a dog that is on the hunt for somebody to hurt. Mickey just wanted to chew on his bone in his own yard! It is understood that Mickey's family does not want him back due to the horrific nature of the bite incident. We see no reason for Mickey to die for a situation that took place as an accident. He should be either adopted out from Animal Control, or he should be allowed to be taken in by a Rescue organization. He is not a viscious attack dog, he is a family dog that found himself in a bad situation. Please do not let them destroy Mickey! Sign this petition and do your part to save this young dog from death!

viscous attack dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
why cant i have a bobcat again

• Locked thread