Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

Cuckoo posted:

viscous attack dog
this is a nice mental picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Pretty sure if an animal's first response along encountering a living animal is to eat it you've done a really poo poo job of training it.

Can we have the a pit bull owned by stupid people results in a murderdog vs stupid people like to buy murderdog debate now?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Who let the dogs out in

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
if I want to keep a gelatinous cube as a pet that's my right as an American

Cubie isn't a bad guy, he's just naturally drawn to envelop any warm-blooded creature within 15 + 2d6 yards and slowly digest them within his acidic innards

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

Pitbulls don't even have to be vicious junkyard dogs to do damage. My buddy's friendly pitbull fucks people up just by jumping on them and trying to play. Those things are strong as gently caress. Like, he'll just jump on you and paw at you with a big friendly smile and now you have bruises.

It's testing your strength for the battles to come, and it has found you wanting

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
How do we know this was unintentional? The mother's story was far too convenient to be an accident.

Once again, goons' bigotry let someone get away with murder.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Apparently the moms brother owned the dogs. Uncle of the year right here

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Central CA and uncle's pit bulls tied up in the backyard?

Rednecks, prolly on meth.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

A pitbull raped, killed, and then ate my mother, but as long as they keep killing babies I will support them.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
l lub tip

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

CharlestonJew posted:

Apparently the moms brother owned the dogs. Uncle of the year right here

that family has really gone to the dogs

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
they should ban pitbulls only idiots get pit bulls

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
michael vick daycare center ahahahahah

(more like poo poo bull - they are bad dogs)

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

reallivedinosaur posted:

Not for killing things

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

michael vick daycare center ahahahahah

Bad Newz Babiez

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Honestly, I am incredibly shocked.

I was expecting this to be in Florida or Arizona.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Outrail posted:

Pretty sure if an animal's first response along encountering a living animal is to eat it you've done a really poo poo job of training it.

Can we have the a pit bull owned by stupid people results in a murderdog vs stupid people like to buy murderdog debate now?

I think we are still at the "a poster sarcastically calls his dogs murder dogs while posting pictures of them not currently dismembering a toddler and playing with a toy" stage. That needs to happen first.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Make bread while the hay shines

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what
Weaponize pitbulls

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Turd Burglar posted:

Weaponize pitbulls

they made it so that kid will never be the head of a major corporation, that's for sure

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
You know I realized that if you don't have great abortion services in your state or suddenly decided on a really late term abortion, pit bulls would be a pretty easy way to do it

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Maybe pitbulls should fight the Muslims too

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
So is "pitbull ate my baby" the new "I forgot my baby was in the car and it roasted to death"?

I honestly think these are post term abortions.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Drad_Bert posted:

Mickey's current owners turned him over the Maricopa County Animal Control after he bit a young child, so they are the responsible party. On March 2, 2014 at 11:59PM, his 10 day bite hold will expire. Mickey will be put to death at 5:30AM March 3, 2014. It is a travesty of justice to put this family dog to death. He was behaving as a dog when chewing his bone. He did not want to hurt the child, he just wanted to chew his bone. Unfortunately, Mickey did not know that the child wanted to play. Mickey believed that the child was taking his food/toy away from him. We all are hoping and praying that this young child recovers quickly and completely! We are starting this petition for the sole purpose of saving Mickey's life. None of us are looking to blame anybody for this horrible situation. We are only asking that everybody take a look at the scenario and realize that Mickey did not seek out to attack anybody. He is not a dog that is on the hunt for somebody to hurt. Mickey just wanted to chew on his bone in his own yard! It is understood that Mickey's family does not want him back due to the horrific nature of the bite incident. We see no reason for Mickey to die for a situation that took place as an accident. He should be either adopted out from Animal Control, or he should be allowed to be taken in by a Rescue organization. He is not a viscious attack dog, he is a family dog that found himself in a bad situation. Please do not let them destroy Mickey! Sign this petition and do your part to save this young dog from death!

Someone should adopt the dog and then post a YouTube video of them shooting it in the head and pissing into the wound hole.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Millie posted:

So is "pitbull ate my baby" the new "I forgot my baby was in the car and it roasted to death"?

Sounds like someone is taking the accusations of pitbulls being a strong, aggressive breed personally.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
I didn't know a symptom of SIDS was getting your rear end ate up by a couple dogs lol

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Millie posted:

Maybe, but I don't feel like "pit bulls are killing all these babies because people know they can rely on them to eat any infant they're left alone with" is a very good counter-argument to the proposition that they're a violent breed of murderdogs

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
a very responsible mother and dog owner. its been over 100 degrees the past 5 days so maybe if she brought the dogs in a couple days earlier that kid would have never made it past a day old.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
they're the muslims of dogs

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Millie posted:

It is the American "A Dingo at my baby"

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

if only that baby had a gun

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
the baby is at fault according to parents

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Away all Goats posted:

if only that baby had a gun

the only thing that stops a bad dog is a good baby with a gun.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
What was the baby wearing and how much did she have to drink?

Also, were the murderdogs really good with playing fetch and catching frisbees? It would be a shame if they were :(

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Zorodius posted:

Cubie isn't a bad guy, he's just naturally drawn to envelop any warm-blooded creature within 15 + 2d6 yards and slowly digest them within his acidic innards

lmao

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
that dog merely eliminated competition, an evolutionary tactic

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Marketing New Brain posted:

It is the American "A Dingo at my baby"

I thought ours was "a gator ate my baby"

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

BeefThief posted:

leave your infant alone for even one second and savage beasts of the backyard will take her

Lol

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Zorodius posted:

Seriously. If your kid doesn't know not to wander down unfamiliar 10 ft3 stonework hallways without at least a reliable cleric in tow, you are completely at fault as a parent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
mom should have left the baby with a gun or defense alligator imo

• Locked thread