Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Tap water kills more people per year than any dog (including pits)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

snakeandbake posted:

good thing nobody around here ever drinks any

Or takes baths :grin:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Solice Kirsk posted:

Statistically, you're more likely to be eaten by a pit bull if you own a pit bull. If you've got a pool, a gun, a pit bull, and a sink you've basically got like 20 second to live.

I have consolidated my pool, pitbull, gun and sink all into one.

Get on my level scrubs

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Hey lowtax

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Fat Shat Sings posted:

Okay, NOW we can move on.

Also just because your baby is currently un-murdered that doesn't mean it isn't going to crawl into a food dish and get its neck snapped in two seconds or something at pretty much any time.

:chloe:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Away all Goats posted:

that dog is clearly less than 50% pitbull

Lol this guy doesn't know what pit bulls look like

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Zahgaegun posted:

http://www.pickthepit.com

IIRC almost everyone gets it right, prob not what the author intended.

Yeah and lowtax dog looks like a typical pit????:confused:???

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Most people don't know this is commonly what pitbulls look like

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Millions of Crows posted:

You can own a pit bull or be a sane, non-hopeless trash person but not both. What does anyone need a pit bull for anyways? Get a rottwieler if you need a big threatening dog. I've known rotties to be loud and scary but never actually attack anyone. They drool and fart more than they bite, while once a month a pit mauls or kills someone. They're the AR15 of dogs.

Lol rots were the 90s murder dog get with the times idiot

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

look at this niggas tongue

The pitbull terrier hypnotizes its prey with its tongue before it uses it lockjaw to snap your throat in half :pseudo:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

all pitbulls were eggs once and the ones raised with love don't murder nearly as much. look it up

Listen to him, he is very wide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

ArbitraryC posted:

Like how the exact same people that will tell you that a greyhound is always gonna need a leash cause they will always be a flight risk even if they're well trained suddenly think evolution doesn't apply to their pits.

Yes, I like that too.

• Locked thread