Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
This wouldn't have happened if that baby had a gun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Parallax Scroll posted:

are they checking to see if the dog had any extremist ties

The dog was seen barking in Arabic earlier that day!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Millie posted:

Especially when we know pit bulls (even 1% pit bulls) have a locking jaw mechanism (thank you, nature) so if it clamps down on the baby's face, good luck getting it off. You'll have to take baby with pit bull attached to the hospital and they'll have to use some kind of surgical saw or something but your baby will be dead.

A simple google search will tell you Pitbulls do not, in fact, have a magical "lock jaw".

They do have one of the strongest bites, and are in the top 5 dog breeds when it comes to bite strength.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Drunken Baker posted:

I watched "Green Room" last night and the pit bulls in that film were p.cool and chill one even went on a long journey through the woods to cuddle his owner. :)

Those dogs where the only professionals on the neo-nazi side! :3:

The Rage posted:

Every girl who mentions her pit on Tinder I immediately swipe left on

Same, but with children.

Unless they have both, because the problem will take care of itself at that point.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Millie posted:

It's really true, someone reposted a terribly compressed jpg graphic on FB once. Locking Jaws is a real thing.

THUMBS UP SHARE IF YOU AGREE.

My little pitty would never devour anybodies face!

Here's a selfie with me and my pit!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

FogHelmut posted:

the most aggressive dogs i have seen are usually bichons because their lovely owners think a tiny dog is cute and manageable and they do nothing to manage their behavior

i mean you could punt a bichon pretty far, its not a big deal

pitbulls have the power to kill but at least they respect authority. just have to posture up and flex a bit, they understand power and respect power

My neighbor's yorkie attempts to murder me every time I walk by it. At this point I am half tempted to step on the little poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

dog buttz posted:

Really? Are they crossed with pitbulls because they aren't normally aggressive enough on their own? I'm going to sound like a pit bull owner here but I've literally never seen or heard of a bull mastiff that wasn't a gigantic lazy puppy.

Both pitbulls and bull mastiffs have a bit of molosser dna in them. (In fact, the mastiff has more! :science:) In my experience, any dog that has a drop of molosser in it has an increased risk of going ape-poo poo.

• Locked thread