Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Outrail posted:

Pretty sure if an animal's first response along encountering a living animal is to eat it you've done a really poo poo job of training it.

Can we have the a pit bull owned by stupid people results in a murderdog vs stupid people like to buy murderdog debate now?

I think we are still at the "a poster sarcastically calls his dogs murder dogs while posting pictures of them not currently dismembering a toddler and playing with a toy" stage. That needs to happen first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Fat Shat Sings posted:

I think we are still at the "a poster sarcastically calls his dogs murder dogs while posting pictures of them not currently dismembering a toddler and playing with a toy" stage. That needs to happen first.

Okay, NOW we can move on.

Also just because your baby is currently un-murdered that doesn't mean it isn't going to crawl into a food dish and get its neck snapped in two seconds or something at pretty much any time.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Rightfully so.
Everyone, i mean without exception everyone who owns a pitbulls will say under oath that his pitbull is friendly, nie, and neither has nor will ever harm a fly.

Then at some point in time the beast simply snaps, and he "only" tears apart the cat hes been living together with for 4 years, like it happened to my aunt, or he kills your baby like that family right there.

But up to this point, 100% of all pitbull owners are in 100% full denial that they own ticking time bombs.
All pitbulls on this planet may be psycopathically murdermachines, but theirs, no, is a cuddly puppy.

This happened to a friend of mine not even a week ago

A friend of mine has a pitbull and we have had the pitbull vs training argument for the past year I've known her. I eventually said "Look that dog is aggressive, When I came over it charged me without barking, That's called an attack and I'm lucky I got into the bathroom, it's going to tear someone apart at some point" and she just shows me pictures of it playing with toys and how calm it is when I come over and she is petting it. All the time talking about how this is the sweetest dog in the world and wouldn't hurt a fly.

Until it saw the neighbors dog a few days ago, tried to tear it apart through a fence, destroyed most of the fence, the other dogs ear and anyone else who got near.

People don't understand how unstoppable large dogs are when they go in to fight mode.

My ex-roommate had a pitbull and a chow, I was sitting on the couch with the chow having a conversation with his wife who the pitbull was near. The dogs were just looking around the room being pet, then the chow looked at the pitbull and the pitbull charged across the room, sliced open my eyelid and tore a softball sized hole in the side of the chow.

No these dogs are the sweetest dogs on the planet and wouldn't ever be aggressive. Just look how not aggressive it's being right now.

• Locked thread