Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

quote:

...the girl's mother had left the door open because it was hot and she thought the dogs were tied up in the back yard.

Euthanize the mother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
So is "pitbull ate my baby" the new "I forgot my baby was in the car and it roasted to death"?

I honestly think these are post term abortions.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
What was the baby wearing and how much did she have to drink?

Also, were the murderdogs really good with playing fetch and catching frisbees? It would be a shame if they were :(

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Tectonis posted:

Like seriously who the gently caress walks into an animal shelter or goes to find a breeder and thinks, yes this one breed that is responsible for 75% of fatal attacks is the animal I want to cuddle with. This is why no one adopts black kids.

:vince:

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Cnut the Great posted:

i don't get it, this picture just makes me feel really nervous?

Especially when we know pit bulls (even 1% pit bulls) have a locking jaw mechanism (thank you, nature) so if it clamps down on the baby's face, good luck getting it off. You'll have to take baby with pit bull attached to the hospital and they'll have to use some kind of surgical saw or something but your baby will be dead.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Sound posted:

ay yo what's up w that red bump on baby lowtaxs head

It's the mute button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Dreddout posted:

A simple google search will tell you Pitbulls do not, in fact, have a magical "lock jaw".

They do have one of the strongest bites, and are in the top 5 dog breeds when it comes to bite strength.

Roylicious posted:

This is some untrue bullshit.

It's really true, someone reposted a terribly compressed jpg graphic on FB once. Locking Jaws is a real thing.

THUMBS UP SHARE IF YOU AGREE.

• Locked thread