Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

piso how quickly can you get to pixburgh, i think there's a bus but you might have to transfer

it's alright. I'm just going to drive to duckie's mansion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Piso Mojado posted:

it's alright. I'm just going to drive to duckie's mansion.

"my servants have made up a bed for you in the quilting wing..."

Piso Mojado

I'm making a profile for myself on tailchaser's site hoping duckie will adopt me and I can live a life of luxury for the rest of my years.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Piso Mojado posted:

I'm making a profile for myself on tailchaser's site hoping duckie will adopt me and I can live a life of luxury for the rest of my years.

Piso Mojado

drat, this airbnb guy keeps texting me asking why I reported him and am trying to ruin his life. idgi. I haven't even reported him yet.

I'm all riled up now. I had to cancel my date because he's a drug addict with not enough sense to hide his heroin paraphernalia.

Piso Mojado

plus the only hotel open is $200/night. sheesh.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Piso Mojado posted:

drat, this airbnb guy keeps texting me asking why I reported him and am trying to ruin his life. idgi. I haven't even reported him yet.

I'm all riled up now. I had to cancel my date because he's a drug addict with not enough sense to hide his heroin paraphernalia.

Just tell him you didn't report him, block him and then report him. You got your money and you got out of there. He's not your problem anymore.

Piso Mojado

I told him to gently caress off, refund my money, and never to text me again. so yeah, basically that.

Piso Mojado

this could have gone a lot smoother. I don't care what he does with his life. I just don't want to stay at a place with a bunch of people doing opiates and want my money back. don't know why this dude is making a big deal about it.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/455/are-there-any-restrictions-about-what-can-be-listed

Not seeing anything about drug use. That's bad.

I hope he didn't already spend the money on drugs. That might be why he's making a big deal about it.

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Jun 29, 2016

Piso Mojado

Anyways...

Part 2: Mission Bay Resort Hotel

This place is swanky. they have a huge pool and I like it. just going to stay here a couple of days and wait for my next airbnb (which looks way more legit btw).

joke_explainer

Piso Mojado posted:

Anyways...

Part 2: Mission Bay Resort Hotel

This place is swanky. they have a huge pool and I like it. just going to stay here a couple of days and wait for my next airbnb (which looks way more legit btw).

the next airbnb is a really swanky place, but they want you to help out with household chores, and one of them is running little packages around town, which sends you back to a certain hacienda you recently vacated...

joke_explainer

Joel shaking his phone with frustration. "I thought I could run a successful bed and breakfast while constantly doing heroin. My ma always said, son, if you put your mind to it, you can do anything. But I was wrong..."

alnilam

joke_explainer posted:

the next airbnb is a really swanky place, but they want you to help out with household chores, and one of them is running little packages around town, which sends you back to a certain hacienda you recently vacated...

The new gta is really good

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

joke_explainer posted:

Joel shaking his phone with frustration. "I thought I could run a successful bed and breakfast while constantly doing heroin. My ma always said, son, if you put your mind to it, you can do anything. But I was wrong..."

He's not shaking out of frustration.

----------------

Tebulot

im hip now bois

When you say bike do you mean a motorcycle?

:allears:

tell me

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Munchables posted:

Someday, when I have money, I WILL take you up on that offer.

:> Sounds good!

<3 <3 Vanisher

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I mean mission bay is great to smoke heroin weed at and be a white person lol

im sure youve been to the beach but, def go to La Jolla Cove (seals), go to Torrey Pines cliffs, the hike down to the beach is the best view ever, everyone is smoking joints. Visit the university's alien spaceship library if you like architecture.
if you go up to del mar the beaches are just as nice and there's Del Mar Dog Beach :swoon:

SD isnt cool its just beayutiful

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jun 29, 2016

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
idk abt restaurants/rooftops much but since youre at mission bay just go to Ocean Beach (FARMERS MARKET TODAY), little italy, balboa park... OMG go to hillcrest and north park already

omg my fave beer http://moderntimesbeer.com/tasting-room/north-park

Piso Mojado

joke_explainer posted:

lol

Piso Mojado

Sooo...

Update:

I contacted airbnb for a refund for my remaining days there. They have not been very helpful. They contacted Joel who refused to refund my money, probably because he is a heroin addicted dickhead.

Even though i sent them pictures of the paraphernalia and other sketchy things, they said that they couldn't be sure that it was drugs lol and that I should have tried to resolve it with Joel first. I also noticed that they took away my ability to leave comments on Joel's listing, so I can't even warn people about it.

I emailed my airbnb agent and told her to post a 1 star review by me with links to the pictures and the following title "Best crack house in La Jolla, fantastic view, no lightbulbs." I doubt they will post it lol.

Next airbnb is set for July 2nd so let's hope that it goes better.

City of Glompton

Piso Mojado posted:

Sooo...

Update:

I contacted airbnb for a refund for my remaining days there. They have not been very helpful. They contacted Joel who refused to refund my money, probably because he is a heroin addicted dickhead.

Even though i sent them pictures of the paraphernalia and other sketchy things, they said that they couldn't be sure that it was drugs lol and that I should have tried to resolve it with Joel first. I also noticed that they took away my ability to leave comments on Joel's listing, so I can't even warn people about it.

I emailed my airbnb agent and told her to post a 1 star review by me with links to the pictures and the following title "Best crack house in La Jolla, fantastic view, no lightbulbs." I doubt they will post it lol.

Next airbnb is set for July 2nd so let's hope that it goes better.

time to wild on twitter!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

lmbo calrissian posted:

idk abt restaurants/rooftops much but since youre at mission bay just go to Ocean Beach (FARMERS MARKET TODAY), little italy, balboa park... OMG go to hillcrest and north park already

omg my fave beer http://moderntimesbeer.com/tasting-room/north-park

“Ocean Beach”
“Balboa Park”
“Little Italy”

did SF steal from them or did they steal from SF

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
Also @Piso yeah definitely make some noise about this on social media

FluffieDuckie

I can't believe they not only kept your money but took away your ability to comment. If you had to pay you should get to comment

What a lovely way to run a business

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

FluffieDuckie posted:

I can't believe they not only kept your money but took away your ability to comment. If you had to pay you should get to comment

What a lovely way to run a business

More like airbeinbuttheads

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Ok, as an AirBnB host this pisses me off. If they refuse to help and REMOVE THE ABILITY TO REVIEW!! That's hosed up. Please do make some social media noise about this. It's absolutely not the kind of poo poo we want.

<3 <3 Vanisher

FluffieDuckie

yeah my likeliness to use their service again just went way down. if someone tells them one of their places is a crackhouse and their response is to ignore/shut you down i don't feel safe staying anywhere with them. the whole purpose of the feedback process is to keep this kind of thing from happening

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

deep dish peat moss

I used to work for a similar but bigger company handling reports of stuff of this level and worse and I can guarantee you that if you start posting on Twitter about it they will refund you and remove the guy from AirBnB and then ask you to take the tweets down.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Jul 1, 2016

deep dish peat moss

Im still going to use AirBnB for my trip but then again, I would have just stayed in the heroin house unless he was stealing from me

deep dish peat moss

Actually, they probably won't remove him from AirBnB unless it has been reported multiple times

Cinderful

Link them to this thread as evidence of documentation. Also seconding social media

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

do you have a stack of BYOB stickers to leave at people's houses?

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Chill la Chill posted:

do you have a stack of BYOB stickers to leave at people's houses?

I approve of this idea. I was considering to get some stickers and put around town myself!

<3 <3 Vanisher

drilldo squirt

Shakill OReal posted:

Im still going to use AirBnB for my trip but then again, I would have just stayed in the heroin house unless he was stealing from me

Why would would you pay to stay in a dark room with a mattress run by druggies?

----------------

drilldo squirt

I'm with piso here, if I payed someone to sleep in their house and they gave me room with a bare mattress without a light and then did drugs I would leave and ask for a refund.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Also I'm glad my decision to not use airbnb was a correct one.

----------------

deep dish peat moss

Maybe I have the wrong perspective because if I'm staying in an airBnB I'm not paying more than $20-30 a night and a mattress in a drughouse is about what I would expect for that.

Robot Made of Meat

Shakill OReal posted:

Maybe I have the wrong perspective because if I'm staying in an airBnB I'm not paying more than $20-30 a night and a mattress in a drughouse is about what I would expect for that.

I think you have the wrong perspective.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Airbnb called me today and we had a nice chat. They refunded ALL of my money and they gave me a $100 credit to my next stay. I asked them to allow me to review the past host and was told that "they will look into it". They assured me that he would not be able to "review" me either, which i could care less about. Not sure why they wont let me review him...

Anyways - left my hotel today and settled into my next airbnb. It is much nicer and in a condo complex in the suburbs. The owner is a really nice lady and I really like the digs. She's making nachos tonight.

• Locked thread