Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm going to go out on a limb and say this might not be the best airbnb situation available

I was about to take inspiration from this guy. I've got 4.5 stars on my AirBnB Room raiting, a heroin pipe and potentialy a hooker might just be what I need for :five: ?
(and like Mentioned before: my AirBnB room is free of charge to any active yobber).

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Shakill OReal posted:

Where do you live? Is there an Amtrak station there? I'm riding the rails...

Norway, no AmTrak :p
But if you ever come here... the offer stands!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Munchables posted:

Someday, when I have money, I WILL take you up on that offer.

:> Sounds good!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Ok, as an AirBnB host this pisses me off. If they refuse to help and REMOVE THE ABILITY TO REVIEW!! That's hosed up. Please do make some social media noise about this. It's absolutely not the kind of poo poo we want.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Chill la Chill posted:

do you have a stack of BYOB stickers to leave at people's houses?

I approve of this idea. I was considering to get some stickers and put around town myself!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Piso Mojado posted:

Airbnb called me today and we had a nice chat. They refunded ALL of my money and they gave me a $100 credit to my next stay. I asked them to allow me to review the past host and was told that "they will look into it". They assured me that he would not be able to "review" me either, which i could care less about. Not sure why they wont let me review him...

Anyways - left my hotel today and settled into my next airbnb. It is much nicer and in a condo complex in the suburbs. The owner is a really nice lady and I really like the digs. She's making nachos tonight.

This pleases me to hear :>

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Piso Mojado posted:

Oh yeah! I also got a random message from the couple that has my next airbnb that I am going to on Friday -

I lolled a lot, but now I'm wondering if the customer service at airbnb contacted them about my situation. Kind of random since I booked them a month ago and have chatted with them a couple time already. :shrug:

I need to visit these guys for a week.

<3 <3 Vanisher

• Locked thread