Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bill Barber posted:

The Mario & Luigi games are objectively better than the Paper Mario games.

This except babies in time isn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

Depending on how you measure it, the tutorial zone is almost the whole game in FF13

If you're a fool that skips the 50 hours of sidequests perhaps.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

There's a V remake on PS2???

Yeah, the enemy models are cool but not as cool as their animated sprites.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Thanks to this thread they're adding it to the Wii U VC this week. Nicely done OP

For anyone wondering, In Training didn't make this one up.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

to judge a mario rpg you must first judge the battle music.

by that metric superstar saga or smrpg is the best

What do you know, the winners are Paper Jam and Dream Team.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I reached the one in Lightning Returns but couldn't beat it, and I have a file in FFXIII on PC that has every hunt done except the last one and I haven't even attempted it yet, idk why I never tried it.

The ones in LR are really tough but I was able to beat every omega enemy.

I did all 60 hunts in FFXIII too but for some reason I didn't 100% FFXIII-2 or its dlc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mabels big day posted:

i think the music in sticker star is extremely good

It has the best music in the series easily. I am seriously excited for the Color Splash OST.

• Locked thread