Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
KDE or GNOME?
KDE, I wear a suit
GNOME, I got a macklemore haircut
View Results

• Locked thread
Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Perplx posted:

mr robot and silicon valley are the most yospos shows on tv

some people i know talked me into watching that show IT crowd and that show was painfully unfunny but i think if it was done by a crew like million dollar extreme or tim and eric you might have a yospos contender show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

is silicon valley any good? i watched the first ep and was pretty neutral on it

i am a fan of tj millers non-rapping comedy, so im leaning towards maybe getting thru season 1 at least

unlike most shows now that are 1hr format, each ep is about 22min and each season is 10 ep so i would recommend watching the first season because it isn't a huge time investment.

i personally love the show

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

yippee cahier posted:

what about halt and catch fire? i watched a couple eps and never found out if they made a bios

i can't remember where i left off but i know i at least saw the entire first season. i really really liked it because it was pretty dark and gritty (hard to explain and i know i'm loving it up) and less kind of office-y and "safe" if that explains anything

• Locked thread