Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I believe they put the patties on a grill and the holes in them steam the bun

Good poo poo too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

criscodisco posted:

I make and enjoy fried green tomatoes often, but green tomatoes have a completely different taste and texture from the classic ripe burger tomato.

I once went to this restaurant where the scrub-rear end yankee chef had fried green tomatoes on the menu only instead of actual (unripe) green tomatoes he used these fancy ripe green heirloom tomatoes and honestly it was all soggy and kind of sucked

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Yah maybe. Idk we just took a white castle slider, dunked it in batter and fried it for a few minutes. The batter was golden crisp but biting into the burger yielded mostly oil

Im not really trying to perfect the art of fried burgers was just loving around one day

Its a slider so I think the oil was already in there before you fried it

• Locked thread