Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

yes

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
You'll never be better than you are today. If you are lucky, by superhuman effort, you can avoid slipping backwards for a while. But sooner or later, you're going to lose a step, or drop a beat, or miss a detail -- and you'll be gone forever.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Sick toonie, op, keep it up. Proud of you

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
Did no one tell him you can just pick breton for 50% magic resist, get that 50% magic resist ring, then enchant some non-armor garbs with sanctuary to become immune to all damage, disease, effects, everything. Like you might as well not be playing the game at that point because you cannot be harmed in any way.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqLAfKcwwWo

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3Wj_d-aOE&hd=1

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

bless ye island of nipon

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
Guess this is a dark souls thread now. I like how all the 'turtles' are med-shield users or people who conveniently position themselves by a cliff to be knocked off of.

Literally throw up a greatshield and turtle until they make a stupid. Every chaos zweilord and dmb falchion cookie cutter gets impatient and does a stupid. It's always fun presenting those types of players with situations where their win-button doesn't work anymore.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Sanctum posted:

Guess this is a dark souls thread now. I like how all the 'turtles' are med-shield users or people who conveniently position themselves by a cliff to be knocked off of.

Literally throw up a greatshield and turtle until they make a stupid. Every chaos zweilord and dmb falchion cookie cutter gets impatient and does a stupid. It's always fun presenting those types of players with situations where their win-button doesn't work anymore.

calm down

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Reading that made me sad.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Roylicious posted:

You'll never be better than you are today. If you are lucky, by superhuman effort, you can avoid slipping backwards for a while. But sooner or later, you're going to lose a step, or drop a beat, or miss a detail -- and you'll be gone forever.

lol ya ok bud i just upped my grade in english and got some body hair last night

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm bumping this thread because there's another thread on the front page of GBS right now that has Holy gently caress in the title and I think it's a bad title and I want to make fun of it, this is called a metabump

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What types of mental disabilites would cause a person to make this video?

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

morag bong

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

:qq: It's like seeing my own soul laid bare

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
what was l@@ked can never be unl@@ked

if you l@@k long into the abyss, the abyss l@@ks into joo

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Sheep-Goats posted:

I'm bumping this thread because there's another thread on the front page of GBS right now that has Holy gently caress in the title and I think it's a bad title and I want to make fun of it, this is called a metabump

When I saw this thread bumped I was expecting someone to shop a pokemon into Morrowind scenery.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Pawn 17 posted:

What types of mental disabilites would cause a person to make this video?

All of the best kinds

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8ZNMc3JX5s

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

incredible power...

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

whoflungpoop posted:

ive spent two years on the perfect way to remove 5 pounds of sand spilled on this high pile carpet WITHOUT USING CHEATS *buzzer sounds as screen flashes X-ed out vacuum cleaner*

Lmao

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Op, the video reminds me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtB2ZfVuLhY

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lmao

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

this video makes me as uneasy as i am sure the creator would irl

i wonder if there was a little voice in the back of his mind, screaming for him to stop but he had to make it perfect

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

Iron Prince posted:

hoooooollllllyyyyyyy SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

incredible power...

He nodded at my CE Necro and said "It's a tough life ain't it"

I just looked at him

He said "Your skeletons aren't making any corpses on their own are they?"

I said "You been watchin my screen."

He just smiled and said "Let me see your merc's equipment"

Then he layed it on me

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sheep-Goats posted:

He nodded at my CE Necro and said "It's a tough life ain't it"

I just looked at him

He said "Your skeletons aren't making any corpses on their own are they?"

I said "You been watchin my screen."

He just smiled and said "Let me see your merc's equipment"

Then he layed it on me

hahaha

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
"To Beat Diablo" BTW

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
im gonna send you some SA gold for your dialbo II / kris kristofferson joke

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

im gonna send you some SA gold for your dialbo II / kris kristofferson joke

Someone bought me Reddit gold on Reddit one time and now I'm banned from three subreddits mostly for telling people to "suck my dog's dick" or asking "Are you loving retarded?" over and over

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Sheep-Goats posted:

Someone bought me Reddit gold on Reddit one time and now I'm banned from three subreddits mostly for telling people to "suck my dog's dick" or asking "Are you loving retarded?" over and over

questions like these are why the internet was invented for the most part

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Sermon Fourteen

Vivec lay with Molag Bal for eighty days and eight, though headless. In that time, the Prince placed the warrior-poet's feet back and filled them with the blood of Daedra. In this way Vivec's giant-form remained forever harmless to good earth. The Pomegranate Banquet brought many spirits back from the dead so that the sons and daughters of the union had much to eat besides fruit.

The Duke of Scamps came while the banquet was still underway, and Molag Bal looked on the seven pennants with anger. The King of Rape had become necessary and therefore troubled for the rest of time. His legions and Kh-Utta's fell into open war, but the children of Molag Bal and Vivec were too elaborate in power and form.

The Duke of Scamps therefore became a lesser thing, as did all his own children. Molag Bal said to them: 'You are the sons of liars, dogs, and wolf-headed women.' They have been useless to summon ever since.

The holy one returned at last, Vehk, golden with wisdom. His head found its body had been tenderly used. He mentioned this to Molag Bal, who told him that he should thank the Barons of Move Like This, 'For I have yet to learn how to refine my rapture. My love is accidentally shaped like a spear.'

So Vivec, who had a grain of Ayem's mercy, set about to teach Molag Bal in the ways of belly-magic. They took their spears out and compared them. Vivec bit new words onto the King of Rape's so that it might give more than ruin to the uninitiated. This has since become a forbidden ritual, though people still practice it in secret.

Here is why: The Velothi and demons and monsters that were watching all took out their own spears. There was much biting and the earth became wet. And this was the last laugh of Molag Bal:

'Watch as the earth shall crack, heavy with so much power, that should have been forever unalike!'

Then that stretch of badlands that had been the site of the marriage fragmented and threw fire. And a race that is no more but that was terrible at the time to behold came forth. Born of the biters, that is all they did, and they ran amok across the lands of Veloth and even to the shores of Red Mountain.

But Vivec made of his spear a more terrible thing, from a secret he had bitten off from the King of Rape. And so he sent Molag Bal tumbling into the crack of the biters and swore forever that he would not deem the King beautiful ever again.

Vivec wept as he slew all those around him with his terrible new spear. He named it MUATRA, which is Milk Taker, and even the Chimeri mystics knew his fury. Anyone struck by Vivec at this time turned barren and withered into bone shapes. The path of bones became a sentence for the stars to read, and the heavens have never known children since. Vivec hunted down the biters one by one, and all their progeny, and he killed them all by means of the Nine Apertures, and the wise still hide theirs from Muatra.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'm so loving hard right now that my zipper broke.

• Locked thread