Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
Holy loving poo poo that char might B able to beat the game... no one ever has b4.......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

The Protagonist posted:

first problem i see is that he's a darkie

*Dunmer-Tamrielian

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

logical phalluses posted:

is this like dark souls or something

Look at this lil' baby, lmao

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Tarkus posted:

Morrowind was particularly easy to break with alchemy. Simply keep making intelligence potions and consuming one every time you make one and your potions will become more and more powerful. Get your intelligence super high (like 2000 or something) and make 'Restore Health, Fortify Fatigue and Restore Fatigue' potions. Now you can jump super high and never die for quite some time. Once the potion runs out you have to take another one though or rest else you'll have no fatigue.

Thing was, this was something you could do quite early in the game.

thats how people speed run the game in like five minutes i think

your potions also scale in their selling price, so the potion you just described would be worth all the septims on the island

alchemy was a tad bit broken in morrowind

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Sheep-Goats posted:

Someone bought me Reddit gold on Reddit one time and now I'm banned from three subreddits mostly for telling people to "suck my dog's dick" or asking "Are you loving retarded?" over and over

questions like these are why the internet was invented for the most part

• Locked thread