Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
It seems very change that they're errata-ing a charge to say "in melee range" but not changing gang and that's working as intended.

Also given they were trying to simplify and streamline things, gang not applying when attacking knocked down or stationary models seems like the opposite of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

lokipunk posted:

Well, bound to happen sooner or later. Unpacked my brand new Gaspy3 figure and laid everything out before washing and he is missing his left hand. I submitted a ticket but I want to play with him but I won't play with unpainted models and I can't paint him until the hand comes in.

Replace his hand with a hook. Yarrr!

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Aiakos giving +3 speed and assault.

"Yeah. You know what Reapers like? Assault.

You know what Reapers like even more? +3 SPD and Assault."

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

fnordcircle posted:

Everyone complaining about Rat on jacks in Mk3 is actually a stupid person.

I'm complaining all these Rat's are too drat high.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

GreenMarine posted:

Nothing sketchy. I've been a part of the SA community for years, I'm a regular poster throughout TG (particularly in the Warhammer threads) and mostly want to find some way to unload way too many miniatures I am not using in exchange for something I'll use. I also work for Valve software, which is known to a number of SA members, so I have a moderately public persona that I wouldn't risk in ripping off people I enjoy hanging out with on this here board.

I'll update the post. I'd probably also trade for Dropzone Commander or Age of Sigmar models. Possibly 40k daemons. But I'm not sure I need more minis when my goal is to unload minis.

:siren:VERY SUSPICIOUS:siren:

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

lokipunk posted:

Gaspy2/Denny2 pair

:negative:

It seems like a lot of factions got underpowered casters on their adr, so hopefully errata will bring the low end more in line.

How times have changed since Mk2.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I bought the skorne starter the other day and I eagerly await a chance to play it so I can yell about how poopy skorne is

Start yelling about how bad it is before you've played it. It is the way of things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Pyrolocutus posted:

If World of Warcraft can have a Light-infused Dreadlord, WMH can have good-aligned Banes.

Banes aren't really aligned are they? I think if you have an ability to pull souls from the void that banes come from you can pull banes irrespective of who you are.. it's just most places other than cryx don't know how to do it...