Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
Does anyone have a link to the crap that battlefoam has pulled? like trying to ban other brands of army cases and the whole europe thing from a few years ago. Someone on a local facebook group doesn't believe how awful that guy is, and i lost the link to an old phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
Having taken a break RIGHT before mk3 dropped, I'm getting back in with a friend that's far away and I was wondering if anyone here knows if the Vassal module is up to date with the new models, so I can try out the new battle boxes and stuff.

Also, anyone in the east side of Kansas City wanting to meet up to play, I'm trying to get some interest at my flgs so I don't have to drive for 45+ minutes just to play. It also gives an excuse to apply to be a PG again.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
Kansas City does seem pretty big for warmahordes, if you live on the westside of the city, which I don't haha. For some reason Magic is the only thing people are willing to play on the north and eastern parts of the city.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

FrostyPox posted:

So it occurs to me all the MK1 campaign books and all the Forces books aren't produced anymore. What's the best way to brush up on all the game's fluff? Is there any place they post story info for newer characters like Rahera or whatever the Scharde merc pirate warcaster's name is?

I know you can find them at half price books all the time, usually pretty cheap.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

zerofiend posted:

They did it in a half assed manner with the limited warcaster format (Champions?)

That was a neat idea, I liked it.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

koreban posted:

Sab said his friend was doing the work "for free" for a mini, suggesting it wasn't paid up freelance/contract work. Which is where I took a slight issue with it.

He also said his friend just finished and was paid a few thousand for a big project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
I do t understand the complaint about movement, it looks fine.