Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
So troll players after buying the new box what can I do with 2 bouncers, 2 axers and 3 Impalers?

Also what the gently caress can I do with the 10 shredders I have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
Has there been any word about the October releases yet?

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
Anyone know when the new casters will be on the store? I want to pick up Horgle and Fyanna.

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
So... were those troll spoilers at?

gilljoy
May 3, 2009

rkajdi posted:

Aren't they having some sort of issue with it? I mean, I can't see how it is any more difficult than the other themes that are out so far, but I think all of them were delayed. I get the idea either Tinkerhouse is not a good dev, or they constantly get blindsides by PP's releases, or both.

rkajdi posted:

Aren't they having some sort of issue with it? I mean, I can't see how it is any more difficult than the other themes that are out so far, but I think all of them were delayed. I get the idea either Tinkerhouse is not a good dev, or they constantly get blindsides by PP's releases, or both.

I'd be pretty confident in saying they're not the best dev, it probably doesn't help it appears to be a one man shop

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
So there's a rumour going about on the Facebook groups that gargantuan and colossal models are all going up in price but gaining dual attack

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
Is the journeyman progression document floating about? It's not on the 1st post. Starting Khador in a journeyman in the new year and want an idea of purchases needed.

gilljoy
May 3, 2009

Cool cheers have that one already, I was refering to a document written by people here with recommended purchases etc

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
Anyone picked up the troll command book? Worth picking up?

gilljoy
May 3, 2009

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

New woldwyrd is hilarious against lylth3 holy poo poo.

How so?

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
So PP aren't releasing the new army boxes outside North America That sucks a bit, along with cancelling the outposts for lock and load that's a bit of a kick in the teeth for non Americans

gilljoy
May 3, 2009

Fyrbrand posted:

Horgle2 update: Pretty model that is v bad to play. This year's Borka2.

Is that not also the case for Madrak3

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
Is this not normally the time we find out about the upcoming models for 3 months away? I wonder if they're keeping them under wraps until the faction is revealed.

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
I can't see the file. Any word on the changes?

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
Any word about the august releases yet?

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
New troll heavy! this is excellent

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
Has there been any news about the expanded paint line? Particularly the legion and ret colours

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
Selling a largish convergence lot https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3827104&perpage=40

Happy to ship anywhere in the world

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
Trolls week 2 cid is up, some tasty changes

quote:

Storm of the North: To help diversify the theme benefits of Trollblood themes we felt this addition would not only work well within the force, but also give an interesting and unique bonus to the theme.

Now has snow drifts, not +1 to starting roll.

Kolgrima: We assessed the situation of giving Kolgrima the ability to channel and found it too strong. Increasing Frost Hammer's range (and thus creating the spell Winters Tide) to SP10 we hope to mitigate some of the issues. With her new Feat, she should be much safer from assassination on the turn she advances to use it.

Feat changed, replace Frost Hammer with Winter’s Tide

Pyre Troll: The Pyre Troll is at the proper power level of rules we would like, but it just doesn't seem to live up to its point cost. This should help make him a more attractive option.

Cost changed to 8.

Troll Basher: The Basher is a solid light warbeast and by cutting some of the fat from his rules we can reduce his point cost.

Cost is now 7.

Glacier King: The consistency of the Glacier King's ranged attacks pushing models out of its own range was unfortunate. This new rule not only fixes that issue but gives a more thematic critical stationary to the attack.

Replace Thunderbolt with Storm Chiller.

Northkin Bear Handler & Battle Bears: Overshadowing most melee options in the game, the Battle Bears were operating well outside the power curve. A slight increase in points and a few built in weaknesses should help bring them in line with our vision.

Cost 10, Handler has 5 damage, Prowl is native, Gang is Granted.

Northkin Raider: Northkin Raiders were never meant to have continuous effect fire on every ranged attack. This change fixes that issue.

Continuous Effect: Fire changed to Critical Fire.

Pyg Lookouts: Adding the flexibility of unit size should help players include these situational but powerful models.

Can now be purchased as a 4-model unit for 7 points.

Trollkin Champions: With a slight increase in damage and the addition on the Sanguine Bond rule we hope that Champions gain a little more survivability and utility. Please test this extensively, it is quite a large change.

Champions gain Sanguine Bond and STR 8 but go back up to cost 10/16.

Skaldi Bonehammer: Skaldi picked up the same changes as the Champions.

Skaldi gain Sanguine Bond and STR 8

Trollkin Long Rider: A slight increase in threat range should help out the Long Riders. We're keeping an eye out for additional feedback on this unit, so keep playing games!

Long Riders gain 2” melee range on Cavalry Axes.

Horthol, Long Rider Hero: Horthol is updated to match the Long Riders.

Horthol gains 2” melee range on Long Hammer.

Trollkin Runebearer: Arcane Repeater should help with many peoples issues with some of the Fury 5 casters. Please test this extensively, especially with casters like Calandra.

Runebearer gains Arcane Repeater.

Eilish Garrity, the Occultist: Eilish was an incredibly strong choice, these changes should reduce his consistency on a turn to turn basis. We will keep a close eye on him.

Cost 5, Hex Blast changed to Chasten

Disciples of Agony: Currently there are no changes to this theme force.

Merc/Minion theme force inclusion: We are currently addressing each theme force individually. You can look at the North Kin theme force to see the direction we are heading. We are no longer accepting feedback on this -- You will see it return for feedback in the next CID cycle. Posting things about this change in the Northkin CID forum will be considered off topic.

gilljoy
May 3, 2009

lokipunk posted:

Any clarifications on the merc/minion inclusion? Locals are losing their minds over the suggested change.

I'm just stuck debating pairing fleet with soul hunter heavy IM or gaspy2 DH for the tourney this saturday.

I think they're going to look at it individually for each theme

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
NOVEMBER RELEASES

Trencher Combat Engineers – Cygnar Unit (resin/metal)

1 Trencher Combat Engineers Unit (3)

6 blisters per case

PIP 31135
UPC 8-75582-02195-4

$24.99

Trencher Blockhouse – Cygnar Structure (resin)

1 Trencher Blockhouse

6 boxes per case

PIP 31136
UPC 8-75582-02196-1

$59.99

Trencher Express Team – Cygnar Unit (resin/metal)

1 Trencher Express Team Unit (2)

6 blisters per case

PIP 31137
UPC 8-75582-02197-8

$24.99

Trencher Commando Officer – Cygnar Command Attachment (resin/metal)

1 Trencher Commando Officer

6 blisters per case

PIP 31138
UPC 8-75582-02198-5

$11.99

Judicator/Revelator – Protectorate of Menoth Colossal Kit (plastic)

1 Judicator/Revelator Kit

6 boxes per case

PIP 32108
UPC 8-75582-01447-5

$109.99

Northkin Bear Handler & Battle Bears – Trollblood Unit (resin/metal)

1 Northkin Bear Handler & Battle Bears Unit (3)

6 boxes per case

PIP 71109
UPC 8-75582-02209-8

$44.99

Northkin Raiders– Trollblood Unit Attachment (resin/metal)

1 Northkin Raiders Unit (10)

6 boxes per case

PIP 71110
UPC 8-75582-02210-4

$84.99

Northkin Elder – Trollblood Command Attachment (resin)

1 Northkin Elder

6 blisters per case

PIP 71115
UPC 8-75582-02215-9

$17.99

Valka Curseborn – Trollblood Solo (resin/metal)

1 Valka Curseborn

6 blisters per case

PIP 71116
UPC 8-75582-02216-6

$17.99

Kolgrima Stonetruth, Winter Witch – Trollblood Warlock (resin/metal)

1 Kolgrima Stonetruth, Winter Witch

6 blisters per case

PIP 71117
UPC 8-75582-02217-3

$24.99

Northkin Theme Box

1 Northkin Theme Box (See Above for Contents)

6 boxes per box

PIP 71119
UPC 8-75582-02244-9

$189.99

No Quarter Prime #2

1 magazine

10 magazines per case

PIP NQP02
UPC 8-75582-02189-3

$9.00

$85 for a ten man unit is disgusting

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
Anyone have any good tutorials or recommendations on painting skin on large models like the cage raged I've been struggling to get a way of doing it I like

gilljoy
May 3, 2009

!Klams posted:

Anyone know what the best way to sell off an army is in the UK? There's a Facebook group, but nothing ever really seems to move there. I wanna sell out the cryx I don't really play anymore to pick up some new Merc stuff.

What all do you have? Drop me a PM

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
Any interest in a pretty large Cygnar army? I'm looking rid of mine.

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
I have the following, and I'm based in the UK. Looking about 70% retail price.

Warcasters
Nemo 2
Nemo 3
Caine 2
Kraye
Haley 1
Haley 2
Haley 3
Siege 1
Stryker 1
Stryker 2
Stryker 3
Connie 1

Warjacks
Ace
Centurion
Charger
Dynamo - Painted
Grenadier
Hunter
Lancer
Ol'Rowdey
Stormclad - plastic kit
Stormwall + Pods - Well painted
Thorn
Thunderhead - Old Metal

Solos
Gun mage Rifleman
Runewood
Strangeways
Finn
Gun mage adept
Journeyman warcaster
Jakes 1 - Kickstarter edition
Laddermore
Stormblade Captain
Stormcallers x3
Squire
Murdoch

Units
Gun mages + ua
Black 13th - old
Long gunners + ua
Precursor Knights + ua
Rangers
Silverline Stormguard
Stormlances 3 built + 5 new
Stormblades + ua + stormgunners
Tempest Blazers
Trencher + WA - new

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
My local meta has died, a lot of us have sold off armies but kept one to play odd games / in the future.

I think it comes down to the following:
1. Back when we started playing warmachine was cheaper to play than 40k. Now though warmachine is more expensive than 40k so people are playing that or guild ball.
2. The constant CID has irritated some players as they fell the game is constantly changing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gilljoy
May 3, 2009
Folks I have a large retribution collection I'm looking rid of.

Anyone interested in jumping to ret?

https://imgur.com/a/pVUm4Ug