Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Trollbloods seem to be getting more and more one dimensional as time goes on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
I quit warmans in mk2 because I literally couldn't win a game because I am bad at the game. I once went to a tournament for WM Weekend Qualifiers and lost every round within 20 minutes as Khador and spent like 70% of the day watching other people play after I got rekt.

Should I sell my Trolls or get back into mk3

hard times

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

S.J. posted:

Stop getting your caster killed and play Mk 3

You would have laughed it is pathetic how bad I am at judging distances/kill potential.

Turn 2 I'd walk Old Witch up some more and then watch a jack charge 20 inches and pulp her stupid old rear end.

Or I'd feat with Strakhov and then come up 2 inches short on the charge and die immediately

The best I ever did was when I was facing a high seed opponent and just gave up trying to win and just kind of pranced my gun carriage around shooting stuff until he beat me on scenario

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
I just learned that warders don't have weapon master anymore. What do I do now with my Trolls? :[

(I guess it makes Champions more viable now compared to when I was playing actively during early MK2)

I need some guidance though for reals, here's what I have so far:

pMadrak
pJarl

Mauler, 2xImpaler, Axer

Full Fennblades with UA
Fennblade Kithkar
Full Warders
Min unit Pyg Burrowers

Runebearer
Janissa

Based on a glance it looks like eHorgle would work well with what I have?

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
The big jack with the shield and spear towards the bottom of the first pic is a Spriggan, btw

Nice work other guy!

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Fyrbrand posted:

God I keep forgetting Sluggers are apparently good now, gently caress what is this world.

I would like to know more. I love those models. It's like the Trolls were on set for Tropic Thunder

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

The Lone Badger posted:

Maybe they're being trained from birth in a really lovely swordsmanship style.

How you like my neck to sword style?

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Troll pros, Does Jarl suck hard right now? He is my favorite looking warlock but I don't think I have any units that he likes. Would I go with sluggers or highwaymen for him? Both? Right now all I have is a full kitted out Fennblades with UA + Fell Caller and min unit of Bushwhackers.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Khisanth Magus posted:

That anchor so doesn't go with that ship. The ship would have to be like 2-3x the size for that anchor to fit!

Some ships are good for hats. Others for swingy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Fyrbrand posted:

Painted quick and dirty Sluggers:

Gonna do some more proxying before I splurge on a second unit. I'll admit though, seeing a unit of them just fukken melt a centurion was pretty good. :hellyeah:

welcome to the jungle mother fuckers