Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Time to buy back into this beautiful mess. Gonna get so many werewolves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Christ, mechanics too?

The real worry is if they adopt the writing.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Did the IKRPG content released in No Quarter get collected in a book? I'm trying to track down some of the stuff put out across several issues.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

S.J. posted:

Only the adventure path, I think. Lemme know what you're looking for though, I might have it.

NQ 48 (I promised my girlfriend there were robopriests) and 49 for the Rhulic stuff.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Give it to me straight thread, how badly did I gently caress up in buying this Grymkin book that appears to be mostly fluff and no real model info?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Full list here.

http://miniaturemarket.com/media/PIP_Sale_2019.xlsx

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Maneck posted:

This was long overdue. Look at what happened to Games-Workshop when they brought in an outside, corporate guy to run the business.

What happened?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Does Company of Iron have theme lists?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Cool thanks.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Is there a goon vassal/VTT group for this game? I want to start playing on the regular and the local scene has died off.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I said come in! posted:

I am lucky in that I live with someone who will play with me, and I am not above playing against myself since I have multiple armies. :v:

Playing over Vassal would be fun too. I would be down for playing with you, Jonas Albrecht.

Sweet. I've got this coming Saturday evening free?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I said come in! posted:

That works! Are you in the goon miniature discord?

Is that a different discord than the one in the OP?

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Yes, but I joined the one in the OP just now. So i'll look out for you there.

Cool. You're looking for Spraylan#6839.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I imagine Warlock: Bio-Carnavora is a ways out, but I'm certain it's planned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'm backing this, but I do wish they were reupping their own game. The career system was my all time favorite.