Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Zwiebel posted:

Try to avoid everything Haley.
Haley is awful.

except the time she nearly lost a bar fight caused by cockblocking an unarmed unarmored skarre, in full warcaster gear + fancy cygnar weapons

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Wizard Styles posted:

Isn't Acosta like the personal avatar of that one author that basically shits out Red Pill manifestos in genre fiction form?

Yeah, that's kinda it, though. Warmachine got a bigger boost than Hordes. I feel like Hordes needs a solid amount of solo/Minion releases and some buffs to its units to make up for Power Up right now. Fwiw I like what PP did with Legion, taking away their fury management but making more units playable. I can't judge if they buffed the units enough but that's a good direction imo.

Fair enough, although a base POW 8 unit won't really shake the faction's overall reliance on its heavies.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

is the insanely poo poo bison guy sculpt only limited edition or is that what everyone is stuck with forever

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

fnordcircle posted:

Welcome to the glorious heavy-jowled future.

im glad he sucks

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

hydra

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

an a press is an a press, you can't say it's only half

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Iceclaw posted:

As a Khador player, I can understand skipping the 10 points and BG only stage. The 15pts one though...

khador gets slambot at 10, its actually good, but dont tell anyone its secret tech

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Buy at least 1 new caster each. Just some1 who looks cool + fun

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

deep down i knew karchev being good and playing like hes supposed to in the books couldnt last

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

S.J. posted:

You can box spam and just walk into people with your second line of jacks and buy attacks instead of charging. Even if you charge the feat only does 'nothing' on the charge attack, your other attacks are still boosted damage, which can be your weaker weapon in the case of juggernauts or whatever that aren't packing doubles of the same weapon. Box spam usually allows you to do that pretty comfortably, it's not that hard. The berserker chassis change is reaaaally weird though and definitely bad.

did they nerf p butcher or is karchev feat just his but worse in every way

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Mef989 posted:

I'm just switching to warmachine from 40k and was wondering if there was a menoth caster that let me field a ton of exemplar units. I love the models but I've only played a few Battlebox games with a friend's models. I am still reading the main rule book but I wanted to to buy a few minis of my own to paint and learn with. The Durst mini looks amazing but everything I've read says he prefers a warjack heavy list, and don't know how to judge the other casters well enough to know what to go with.

kreoss

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

gently caress theme lists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Alpha Phoenix posted:

"we've been working on Mk.4 since the launch of mk3, and

this time it will be true