Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majkol
Oct 17, 2016
If you can deal with the audio issues that sometimes pop up, I heartily recommend Dark Guidance. It fills the competitive-aussie shaped hole in my heart left by Ozmachine. Also Moot Point. Both are aimed at the more competitively minded crowds though.

As far as Cryx is concerned, I really don't think it's that bad. Ghost Fleet is legit af, Witch Coven is dope, Scaverous murders casters, Mortenebra2 seems like she will be real good too. All of those are completely different lists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majkol
Oct 17, 2016
I guess I am going to repurpose my Ret army for something else.

Majkol
Oct 17, 2016
So, uh, I own a sizable ret army. Will I be able to play mk4 using the miniatures I currently own?