Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Covermeinsunshine
Sep 15, 2021

It took me ages to get rid of my pom army for like 1/3 of the price. I'm not falling for this again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covermeinsunshine
Sep 15, 2021

So it looks like the Age of Cygnar has neither factions nor miniatures

Covermeinsunshine
Sep 15, 2021

My city has also active infinity and Malifaux scenes. I mean as far as games to pick from at this point sky is the limit

Covermeinsunshine
Sep 15, 2021

koreban posted:

Their one upside is not having to worry about splitting any profits off for quarterly dividends.

Well you can't split profits if you don't have any

Covermeinsunshine
Sep 15, 2021

Maneck posted:

The Defences models previewed by Privateer Press look like something which could be found in a minute on Thingverse if devoting five minutes to finding cool designs was out-of-the-question.

Locally there's a guy who printed a bunch of terrain on his filament 3d printer. If you dropped his stuff on the table next to what Privateer Press previewed, I expect passers by would be shocked to learn which pieces were random .stl files from the internet and which were a physical product sold by a major game company.

Yeah with gw ones a) you tend to get really nice piece of terrain you can use for anything b) only ones that were "required" were lizard pyramid and sylvaneth wyldwoods.

This I wouldn't want to use for anything once PP goes belly up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covermeinsunshine
Sep 15, 2021

Dunno. Its not bad but its not anything to write home about. I probably can get good looking tower out of kromlech for half the price