Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004

Tias posted:

Anything I should know about the new Mk?

There are new rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
A lot of the comments being posted in here aren't even making sense. Have you people actually been playing the game or just read inflammatory blogs and forums? The transition has been really smooth for my local meta of about 16 regulars. There were no big surprises anywhere. We've just kept on playing this whole time.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004

Khisanth Magus posted:

A lot of stuff

There really should be some spoilers here.

SERPUS fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Jul 1, 2016

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
It may just be my meta, but Malekus has proved pretty enjoyable this last week. I'm running what could be considered a gimmick list: everything does fire damage and either has continuous fire or crit continuous fire.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Wow, that green is so refreshing looking! Gorgeous

Luebbi posted:

any Legion casters who run them particularly well? I'm afraid I will just put them in the case for now :/

Saeryn can give them a huge armor bonus for holding an objective. Rhyas can give them stealth and on feat turn some delicious back strikes.

SERPUS fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Jul 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
I started playing some Kreoss 3 and I am getting absolutely wrecked every game. My battlegroup is really weak apparently. I'm currently bringing a Crusader, a Castigator, and a Vanquisher. I try to do the rolling ignite, plus the battle chant from the choir, but I can never seem to take opposing jacks down. In one of the games I had all 3 jacks wrecked in a single turn. I do play scenario games, so I try to get my jacks into a good offensive position while still scoring, or at least denying scoring, but I can never seem to follow through.

I also have an Avatar, but I'm not sure how he'd do either. As far as support goes, I have all of the Menoth tools at my disposal: Choir, Covenant, Vassals, a Mechanik. I don't know what else to do besides throw money to get better things.