Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

CommissarMega posted:

Considering his dramatic entrance (seriously, that was a hell of a way to begin the game) and his apparent lack of social skills which led to said dramatic entrance, I'd say our hero's a solid LEROY, with our adventurous heroine being LARA.
These sound like a plan. And wow, this game's sprites remind me of FF6.

I wonder what the preceding TRPG was like. I'm guessing that it's not been translated (having been published before the widespread availability of splatbooks on PDF), but I know that Japanese TRPGs generally tended towards one-shots and episodic play rather than lengthy campaigns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

I love how this story continually revolves around some epicenter of comedic nonsense, what with the starfish who reminds me of Doctor Dinosaur without being a Saturday-morning-cartoon villain or the robot you fix up to be another party member. (Chrono Trigger also does the latter, but goes more for proper pathos than bathos.)

• Locked thread