Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I think old people have an unfortunate statistical tendency towards being complete idiots in general, but no, OP, taking away people's right to vote because you don't agree with them is not a good thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
To nip this one in the bud, A Buttery Pastry's posts tend to be homages to "A Modest Proposal"

Sorry for ruining the joke, everyone.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Can't say I haven't sometimes defended weird-rear end ideas I wouldn't consider otherwise just because it was entertaining to participate in a debate with a handicap. :v:

A Buttery Pastry posted:

We're not all living in America dude, I'm coming up with an international solution.

How about :commissar:-ing the politicians who keep pension levels just above the minimum needed to avoid starving while blaming it on everyone else, and then threaten that pensions will drop further if they're voted out of power? Doesn't entirely solve the problem, but I bet the sound of the firing squad would be enrapturing.

• Locked thread