Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
*in D&D voice which is a male impersonating a woman* It's good Poland's monolithic white team of privilege lost and who can forget the millions of blacks murdered at euro 2012 as Sol Campbell warned. Portugal won by punching down or up whichever the good one is i forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
What a match!!! What a win!!!! Betas cry for 120 mins alphas gently caress the prom queen at the end. Best Euros ever!!! PORTUGAL WINS!!!!

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

My boy Renato Sanchez man of the match once again, just the best really

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Mean Bean Machine posted:

YEEEEESSSSS!!! Portugal WINS!!!! WERE THE BEST!!!! Nobody can stop us!!!!! Ronaldo WINS again!!!! Cry now fags hahah who's laughing now?? WE WIN. Portugal OWNS!!!!!

Congrats, see you in the semis- hopefully!

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

African AIDS cum posted:

*in D&D voice which is a male impersonating a woman* It's good Poland's monolithic white team of privilege lost and who can forget the millions of blacks murdered at euro 2012 as Sol Campbell warned. Portugal won by punching down or up whichever the good one is i forget

lmao

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Bale vs. Ronny in the semis, it's gonna be epic!!!1

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

sassassin posted:

Rubbing my thighs already

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
smacking my lips for that match

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
ESPN brought up an interesting fact, since PKs are technically a draw Portugal is in the semifinals and have not yet won a game.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
The big chimp is gonna show Ronald how to do a freekick, but I imagine Portugal will stumble in a goal of their own and win on pens again

3peat
May 6, 2010

Congratulations to my latino brothers for wrecking the nazi slavs.

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

Sky Shadowing posted:

ESPN brought up an interesting fact, since PKs are technically a draw Portugal is in the semifinals and have not yet won a game.

Think you'll find Portugal destroyed Croatia 1-0 on the last match

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Sky Shadowing posted:

Even the one stat that matters no longer matters. Take that, American stattos.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Easy loving match. Never in doubt unless your some D&D or Games fag who doesn't get football. What a match this was. Epic win again for Portugal, once again one of the best 4 teams in Europe. And making it look easy.

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009

Won't even care if we lose of it means I won't have to watch these miserable Euros any more. This sucks

What a match!!! What a win!!!! Betas cry for 120 mins alphas gently caress the prom queen at the end. Best Euros ever!!! PORTUGAL WINS!!!!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
We did it!!! We are poo poo and we win!!!!!

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

Electronico6 posted:

Think you'll find Portugal destroyed Croatia 1-0 on the last match

God drat it Vincent Kompany, you LIED!

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

He'll never recover from this

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Eltoasto posted:

I assume there is some rule against pausing during your kick? Because the last 2 guys totally did it.

All the Laws say about it is

"except for the following when play will be stopped and restarted with an indirect free kick, regardless of whether or not a goal is scored:
*feinting to kick the ball once the kicker has completed the run-up (feinting in the run-up is permitted); the referee cautions the kicker"

So you aren't allowed to fake a kick of pause once you get to the ball, but do whatever you want (within reason) on your way to it. If you're running all over the place or stop for like 5 seconds, they may nail you for unsporting behavior or whatever, but stuttering is fine.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBcFuPx84FY

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Hate us or love us you're all talking about us. Cause were a big team. With big f*cking balls. And we dominate all these
Bitch teams. loving love it.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

drat brutal ownage how will mbm recover from this

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
They are partying on the streets of downtown Portugal tonight.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Hegay posted:

A contradiction so violent it must tear his psyche apart...

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

sassassin posted:

you misspelled belge there

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

belgend posted:

you misspelled belge there

Get this: I didn't!

Gaz Baz and Rambo are going to style all over Belgium's one and a half fit defenders.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

advanced statsman posted:

i hope the Polish press don't crucify Kuba, he always works the hardest for their loving team

Are you kidding? This is a team no one seriously expected to progress out of the group stages, let alone get to the quarterfinals. They're all national treasures now. No one is going to be scapegoating anyone. This is an indisputable success as far as our lousy football is concerned. I just hope we won't have to wait another 34 years to repeat it, cause I sure as gently caress am not going to live that long.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Hegay posted:

That guy thinks he owned me. Little does he know I get paid 2 dollars for every emptyquote by Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka in his attempts to detumblrfy the forums. So actually he's just helping me fuel my insane coke addiction

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sheep posted:

ho god damnit we have to watch ANOTHER loving portugal game

Alexeythegreat posted:

Portugal is the 2016 Greece lmao
lol jealous that were gonna win this cup without winning a single game?

we don't need to win to win. that's power.

Electronico6 posted:

My boy Renato Sanchez man of the match once again, just the best really
SIM

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Sky Shadowing posted:

God drat it Vincent Kompany, you LIED!

They didn't win a single game in regular time, their only win was in extra time.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Can't wait to see Portugal play 0-0 against Wales for 120 minutes, then win 4-5 on penalties. Such an epic team

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

KomodoWagon posted:

Can't wait to see Portugal play 0-0 against Wales for 120 minutes, then win 4-5 on penalties. Such an epic team

Ban iberia

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
And Italy

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Ur gonna get f*cked bro
Just want to report that Poland's collective rear end in a top hat barely felt Portugals' limp, enlarged clit of a dick.

Nice meltdown

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Shitpostugal

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Celebrating a qf win on penos over poland like you just won the FIFA World Cup final. Sad.

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
These cunts are going to win the cup, aren't they
:suicide:

e: just put a tenner on them to win as a jinx :getin:

The Biscuit fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Jul 1, 2016

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Mans posted:

lol jealous that were gonna win this cup without winning a single game?

we don't need to win to win. that's power.

SIM

They hate us cause they ain't us. Not every team gets to be amongst the best 4 in Europe, actually just four do haha. So it's understandable they're all crying about how their teams are poo poo and going home while the Portugays are still over in France shoving baguettes up all these teams assholes and banging them nasty smelly french chicks. Nobody thought Portugal could get this far and yet here we are, proving anyone can do it if you believe in it hard enough and work out every day to get big and strong. It's a beautiful thing, we're inspiring a lot of people

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

You're putting a lot of effort into your gimmick and I don't think the return is worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Katana Gomai posted:

You're putting a lot of effort into your gimmick and I don't think the return is worth it

Katana Gomai sighed as he drew out his katana...

• Locked thread