Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
lets all collectively ban the word fraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Pierogi posted:

There's electricity in the air over Warsaw today, though that might be the storm that's about to brake the sweltering heat and finally condense all the moisture into a cathartic shower. Whether it's going to be a sweet release or one filled with regret, I don't feel most people here care either way. We did it, our team has broken through the group stage and even to the point where the "real" euro begins. Happy, excited people surround me, red and white scarves awhirl - is this what having a decent football team feels like? I am too young to remember even the broken hopes after 1992 olympics.
Unless we hopelessly bottle this match, it's going to be a good night.

Ur gonna get f*cked bro

Gigi Galli posted:

It's getting pretty bad isn't it.

It is

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Pierogi posted:

Is that a promise?

You can take it to the f*cking bank

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I visited Poland a few years ago and it was a pretty miserable experience so today I'll be rooting for Portugal, a great spot for tourists from all over the world. There you can get fresh and tender, juicy meat you can really sink your teeth in, and you know it's all clean and proper so you can safely stick your tongue and everything else in it and not have to worry about anything. Even better is when it's been caught by surprise and you can still taste the fear in it when you go hog-wild over it, you're the hunter and you just caught your prey so go ahead and revel in it. Just make sure you clean up after yourself and you should be fine. Oh and the food is good too

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Im not following the thread can anyone telll me how many sadbrains faggots and ugly troons are crying atm about the Portuguese alpha boys owning another team + a Nazi ref? Easy

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
drat what a touch of the ball by Ronaldo. best ever? U didnt see Pele doing that poo poo

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Simone Poodoin posted:

Might be a controversial opinion but I'm thinking Nani is not a good footballer after all, thoughts?

Hes poo poo

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Lol at the Polish timewasting since the 10th minute. Portugal is too big for these small teams. Make the Euro 8 teams every year lets get rid of these anti-football bastards. No more Iceland, Poland, basically any team that ends with -and. Bring football back to life

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

corpuscollossus posted:

is this game good for the neutral to watch??

The Polish players are killing the match, just passing the ball backwards and sideways waiting for extra time. Very sad to see. They are shaming their proud country. Lets play football boys

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Poland are the Bengals of international football and Lewandowski is their Banjo

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
This 442 SUCKS rear end. Santos is a loving dumb human being oval office. Waste our best player why dont you? Go back to Greece you fat oval office

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Basscop posted:

I like the portugal posters in this thread who only know about...the criminal looking one

Which one, Eliseu, William Carvalho, Nani or Renato Sanches?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Polish sub just ran into the pitch trying to take down Ronaldo.
These guys will do anything to waste some time. Sad

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Won't even care if we lose of it means I won't have to watch these miserable Euros any more. This sucks

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
YEEEEESSSSS!!! Portugal WINS!!!! WERE THE BEST!!!! Nobody can stop us!!!!! Ronaldo WINS again!!!! Cry now fags hahah who's laughing now?? WE WIN. Portugal OWNS!!!!!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
What a match!!! What a win!!!! Betas cry for 120 mins alphas gently caress the prom queen at the end. Best Euros ever!!! PORTUGAL WINS!!!!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Easy loving match. Never in doubt unless your some D&D or Games fag who doesn't get football. What a match this was. Epic win again for Portugal, once again one of the best 4 teams in Europe. And making it look easy.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Hate us or love us you're all talking about us. Cause were a big team. With big f*cking balls. And we dominate all these
Bitch teams. loving love it.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Hegay posted:

drat brutal ownage how will mbm recover from this

That guy thinks he owned me. Little does he know I get paid 2 dollars for every emptyquote by Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka in his attempts to detumblrfy the forums. So actually he's just helping me fuel my insane coke addiction

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Mans posted:

lol jealous that were gonna win this cup without winning a single game?

we don't need to win to win. that's power.

SIM

They hate us cause they ain't us. Not every team gets to be amongst the best 4 in Europe, actually just four do haha. So it's understandable they're all crying about how their teams are poo poo and going home while the Portugays are still over in France shoving baguettes up all these teams assholes and banging them nasty smelly french chicks. Nobody thought Portugal could get this far and yet here we are, proving anyone can do it if you believe in it hard enough and work out every day to get big and strong. It's a beautiful thing, we're inspiring a lot of people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Katana Gomai posted:

You're putting a lot of effort into your gimmick and I don't think the return is worth it

Sorry man I don't know who you are so I can't comment on your posts. Let's just agree to disagree in this matter. Better to die in infamy than to live like a nobody. Let's concentrate on the football, someone make a new thread. Rooting for my Welsh boys. It's coming home.

• Locked thread