Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
saucerman
Mar 20, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

This Renato Sanches guy is absolute crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

Not racist but

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009

Hegay posted:

Lol at the IT troon nerds who doesn't understand that Ronaldo has played way more than any of these poo poo cloggers

"I'm so tired that I can't hit the ball" said no football player ever.

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009

Hegay posted:

Actually, you probably don't play sports I think since you don't understand how fatigue can affect you

Actually you're wrong. I played football myself for many years and being tired has never affected mine or anyone's else ability to hit the ball. You would be more likely to be too tired to even walk before you can't hit the ball anymore.

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009

Hegay posted:

Sounds like you didn't give it your all. Probably just walked around on the midfield and nothing invited to the pub with the rest of the team?

Oh I see. You're just trolling. My bad.

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

more goals. less standing around. more concussions

And fewer immigrants and less race mixing?

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Won't even care if we lose of it means I won't have to watch these miserable Euros any more. This sucks

You're right, Portugal sucks.

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009

Hegay posted:

Thanks for the D&D update idiot haha

Hurhur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009

Won't even care if we lose of it means I won't have to watch these miserable Euros any more. This sucks

What a match!!! What a win!!!! Betas cry for 120 mins alphas gently caress the prom queen at the end. Best Euros ever!!! PORTUGAL WINS!!!!

• Locked thread