Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Ronald is v good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
some weeks ago a bunch of Polish brutes beat up some Portuguese kids because they looked like arabs according to the Poles, no wonder the Brits kicked them out!

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
lol wtf

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
both these teams can score, maybe the frauds were the garbage teams that lost to them???

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
I'm glad we're getting more football from this match

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
Ronald should celebrate

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
sad about Kuba

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Smirr posted:

the one good lad who means well misses and some cholo gypsy gently caress scores. not my europe

i hope the Polish press don't crucify Kuba, he always works the hardest for their loving team

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

African AIDS cum posted:

*in D&D voice which is a male impersonating a woman* It's good Poland's monolithic white team of privilege lost and who can forget the millions of blacks murdered at euro 2012 as Sol Campbell warned. Portugal won by punching down or up whichever the good one is i forget

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
smacking my lips for that match

• Locked thread