Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Summer is here and I'm wondering if any of you have ever put deodorant on your taint or ballsack. Does it help? Any goon doctors wanna weigh in on any potential health risks? Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

NTT posted:

Yep! Specifically the parts of your thighs that rub together. It makes it really easy to walk or hike a long distance without becoming really chafed.

drat, I never thought about that but that's loving brilliant.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Volume posted:

Back when I was still discovering masturbating I use dial hand soap as lube and it ended up drying out and burning my balls. They were sore and inflamed for weeks until one day the dried skin on my sack sloughed off in the shower.

Sorry for copying your thread man I hadn't seen it

• Locked thread