Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

fingering OP's mom

gotta finger something

I guess...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Foosball. So much foosball

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Collecting live grenades

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
eating a meal and turning it into literal poo poo

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
looking at insects is better than watching paint dry!

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

BirryJoru posted:

looking at insects is better than watching paint dry!

Not if it's that paint that Rocko used in that episode of Rocko's Modern Life that looked ugly as gently caress when it was wet but then when it dried looked really cool and modern. I bet that would be entertaining to watch dry.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Not if it's that paint that Rocko used in that episode of Rocko's Modern Life that looked ugly as gently caress when it was wet but then when it dried looked really cool and modern. I bet that would be entertaining to watch dry.

you could just say, "90's cartoons"

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Um, I shoot birds at the airport.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

you're a champion

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I enjoy going to Epicurious and making recipes, then in the comments section giving the recipe a 2 star review saying instead of capers I used canned clams an instead of egg whites I used cat gravel and then viciously argue with everyone who tells me I didn't give it a fair shake.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Everybody hates birds, right?

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
overboiling eggs
pinterest
drinking as many 40's as I can and burping for as long as I can afterward

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
loving golf. It is the best.

I have a 5 handicap right now so I suck dicks and balls but I will clean that up.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
scuba diving, golf, tennis, getting drunk, gambling and banging op's mom

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

Dogs, forum mafia, cooking, wine,

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Video games and drawing. Surprising nobody, I'm horrible at both.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Racing, simulated or real, thankx

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Photography and munching assholes.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

my current hobby is drinking while watching a let's play of Mega Man Ultra and refraining from shitposting

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Motorcycling

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i go to work and then i go to the gym to listen to john frusciante while i pound my sweet sweaty chest and shoulders duh

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
Regret

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
I play darts op

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

back in the middle of my schooling I got an A+ (only ever) in my electronics class for finishing my projects early and helping other students fix their projects to waste time.

I had one of those big number-in-one kits that I was eventually able to use to make my own custom circuits from scratch. kinda like using the legos to build by instruction and going off the rails.

I got away from it and it's like a lost love. I barely remember her face let alone remember how to translate the colors on a transistor.

I'll never fully understand IC chips

BirryJoru fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Jul 2, 2016

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I have gotten it to sim racing games. iRacing.com in particular. I think I'm autistic cause turning left for 20+ laps shouldn't be this entertaining.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

funger loving your dad

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

BirryJoru posted:

back in the middle of my schooling I got an A+ (only ever) in my electronics class for finishing my projects early and helping other students fix their projects to waste time.

I had one of those big number-in-one kits that I was eventually able to use to make my own custom circuits from scratch. kinda like using the legos to build by instruction and going off the rails.

I got away from it and it's like a lost love. I barely remember her face let alone remember how to translate the colors on a transistor.

I'll never fully understand IC chips
Thank you for sharing this heartfelt emotion with me.

New hobby: embarrassment at your post.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Ceciltron posted:

Thank you for sharing this heartfelt emotion with me.

New hobby: embarrassment at your post.

read the original post before posting in the next thread and try harder

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
falconry hbu op

naem
May 29, 2011

Jogging and drawing (not at the same time that'd be hard)

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
cribbage of course

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Is Netflix a hobby? The other thing I do is write reviews for stuff on Amazon.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

Is Netflix a hobby? The other thing I do is write reviews for stuff on Amazon.

just laughing out loud at this guy for not getting paid for it

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I'm picking up Digital painting. Video games are getting boring. Gotta Kill time between sweet sweet work.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Shaquin posted:

cribbage of course

I am the cribbage master. Just won 3 games. Because I am pro.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I collect cards. Playing cards. I almost have a whole deck of just the six of clubs.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Keeping my jerk off crystal charged

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
Pinball. Parenting. Pepperoni.and Patriotism.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

dick wizard posted:

Pinball. Parenting. Pepperoni.and Patriotism.

Pooping and Pissing in Public while Perusing Popular Pulp-fiction.

spud fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Jul 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

lately i've been repeating the same loop of three or four websites over and over throughout the day and i feel like i'm losing my mind because i'm somehow unable to find new poo poo to read on the internet???

• Locked thread