Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Just finished this. I enjoyed it but it felt sloppier than VLR and MINDO HAKKU blows.

^^^ maybe Eric/Mira could have developed it rather than just getting a free ride to the true ending

dyzzy fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jul 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
I liked that moment after getting the revelation about the time delay, going back to the flowchart and seeing it completely changed. A neat payoff. Probably the closest I got to the dual screen revelation in 999.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
drat that's a nice touch.

Also maybe Delta just made up the idea of an antagonistic virus to fill in his metaphor and give credence to the BS of clairvoyance. It didn't really matter if Q-team wound up injecting themselves anyways.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
Nein Nein Nein

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh

Momomo posted:

That room took me a lot longer since I didn't realize the second chapter of the book unlocked and spent a while trying all the cards on the table. Then I just figured out what 2 and 3 were and went from there.

gently caress, I did this too. When I did see the second chapter I had more than enough from the table to fix each symbol though.

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
I hope that ZTD is a success and that we get to go to Zero's magical murder mansion another time.

Also I hope they continue to release to pc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dyzzy
Dec 22, 2009

argh
I'm very proud of that one

• Locked thread