Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011

alcharagia posted:

This is a thread where you can talk about [spoilers] for [Zero Time Dilemma.]

For instance: Mira is a serial killer who tears peoples' hearts out. Phi has red hair and is Sigma and Diana's baby from the doublepastfuture and is her own adoptive mom. You The Player were Brother all along. OHNOMAN from Illbleed cameos.

Please discuss why Uchikoshi sucks and deserves to die.

wait phi is her own adoptive mom? I missed that part, that's amazing. The journey that stupid brooch must have taken - I wonder where it came from first, if it's going from young phi to diania to old phi to young phi to diana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Delta killing Gab as a final gently caress you in the self destruct time line made me laugh because of how cartoonishly evil it was.

The guy in the thread who suggested it was to make it so the 9 there had absolutely nothing holding them back from SHIFTing out had the most plausible theory I can think of for that. A couple of the people there wouldn't want to leave the dog to die.

• Locked thread