Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Does anyone know where you can find the fan-made content without canvasing the entire thread? I'd rely on the op but it seems to suffer from a bad case of SHIFT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

alcharagia posted:

It's no use. You were born a shitter.

But what if I MIND HACK my poo poo?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

ThePariah posted:

Was the origin of the quantum computer ever explained? Or did Delta get it from the same source as the transporter?

Delta infers in that very ending that the original Sean had a superhuman understanding of multiple fields of science and that he used to ask him for help on stuff before he died.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Because why even mention it otherwise. Chekhov's kid. :colbert:

It would also explain why Delta felt he owed Sean. He couldn't have pulled of his ridiculous deathbunker without him.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

im like vaguely interested in how people are doing these. is there like some sort of weird rear end model maker software for this poo poo or did somebody make some good sfm models

My money is on SFM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't even remember any of the banter in ZTD

It's no use, you were born a shitter

• Locked thread